Search results

1. Saranjivac

Exanima tutorials and guides

The video is up! :) Won't new game start a new arena? He wants to start new practice, or does it work for that as well? If it does I had no idea, so I guess "Restart" is a bit more intuitive.
  2. Saranjivac

Exanima tutorials and guides

Hi all, I plan on making lots of exanima videos in the future, ranging from combat tutorials for beginners, to some more advanced tips, explanation how gear works, how many layers of gear you can have on each part of your body etc. So I decided to do it all here in this topic instead of making...
  3. Saranjivac

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

MASTERFUL! I never even considered such a strike until I saw your video! Please share more pro tips :) Here are few of my videos:
  4. Saranjivac

That moment when you realise...

By maul you mean...pole hammer?
  5. Saranjivac

Bardiche - One of the best weapons for arena in the game atm

Hello folks, I made a video about Bardiche weapon and why I think it is awesome! Both for arena and story mode. Here it is, I hope you like it!
  6. Saranjivac

Arena - Aspirant vs Master awesome kill

Heya today I started my 2nd playthrough of Exanima - Arena (I haven't even started the story mode yet). I have been playing the Arena for 4-5 days and have somewhat mastered it. My first char in this playthough is Sir Gregor Clegane also known as "The Mountain" from Game of Thrones/A song of...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.