Search results

1. Stekkmen

Press TAB multiple times for different combat stances

Thanks, that was what I was going for
  2. Stekkmen

Press TAB multiple times for different combat stances

In the future, if combat stance are implemented, pressing TAB multiple times, like quickly tapping it twice, could switch the player between these different stances. One stance I thought of was a stance that is catered towards Group Fights where you have one or more allies in close proximity...
  3. Stekkmen

Journal of an adventurer

Wowee, much more indepth than my journal entries. this was my second journal entry --- Hat found a new hat -James ---
  4. Stekkmen

Suggestion for Alternative victory to death/blacking out.

Maybe not screaming or rolling around, but I think just falling on their back/stomach propped on their elbows or knees, something like that, would work.
  5. Stekkmen

What have you done with the swordman...

i don't understand it's the same for him as it is for you
  6. Stekkmen

[Cross]bows

Hey, I can pat my head AND rub my tummy at the same time! It has the same amount of applicable situations as that Lars Andersen guy, anyway.
  7. Stekkmen

[Cross]bows

Hey, don't judge other people's fetishes.
  8. Stekkmen

Guard stances.

Whaddya reckon? Would it be like a default stance you select from a character screen, or somehow we'd be able to do it during gameplay?
  9. Stekkmen

[Cross]bows

"Are you ape or what?" Quote of the year.
  10. Stekkmen

Thoughts and Ideas General

I can't believe anyone who actually plays this game thinks it's a good idea to have ridiculous games of Catch with arrows. Did you know that now, once an enemy's shield stamina is slow, they actually have less time to react to your attacks? Wow. Amazing. It's almost as if shields were REALLY...
  11. Stekkmen

It'd be pretty annoying if enemies could just grab your arrows out of the air. That actually sounds anti-fun. Player: Let me just shoot this arrow at this archer... Game: No, fuck you. He caught it and threw it back. Player: What? How? Game: Syllabear wills it to be so! Edit: And yes...
  12. Stekkmen

[Cross]bows

I didn't realize that every single archer in medieval times was Lars Andersen. It's not like you're playing as some random guy who fell into a hole or anything. Seriously, how backwards can one be to assume that every single person who ever lived is capable of dodging arrows? Yeah, it's...
  13. Stekkmen

Eye level recording camera

If you're just recording the gameplay, you won't be able to move the camera around at all, and it'll take up memory and slow down the game.
  14. Stekkmen

I never said it was easy, I said that not every single shield fight is some super impossible battle. And...what? Russians with alt accounts? What the hell does that even mean? And who, pray tell, actually gives a fuck about whether or not your hireling won with a Maul? Going once, going twice...
  15. Stekkmen

Eye level recording camera

Yeah, but, I'm pretty sure creating a replay system for this game has some challenges that other games don't need to think of. Like, you know how in some replay games, the ragdolls for when someone gets killed are different every time? Well, that' cant happen in this game. This game is ALL...
  16. Stekkmen

I literally just went into the Expert Arena with a Maul. It's not harder than before, in fact it's probably even easier because they can block slower than before. It's not easy, no, but it's not supposed to be a walk in the park. I got most of my hits from left to right swings, just as normal...
  17. Stekkmen

maybe instead of hitting their shield you hit their head? just a pro tip
  18. Stekkmen

[Cross]bows

it's pretty hard to dodge arrows in real life
  19. Stekkmen

[Cross]bows

I imagine the same way to aim stabs. Just mouse the cursor over their body part and let the arrows/throwing weapon/thamuaturgic blast fly.
  20. Stekkmen

I agree with you on the teleportation thing, it looked very silly. However, there is a large difference between high and low fantasy to me, and that's the small-scale and occasionally large-scale consistency of the world. Example, in Skyrim, I don't believe it is ever explained what the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.