Search results

1. P

About the parry mechanic:

I must buy new GPU :(, my old one has died, however I record with MSI afterburner. But sometimes I have freezes in video too, but my GPU was with some errors before it died completely, maybe try it and it will work for you. When I have new GPU I will try to record Expert arena with as much...
  2. P

Okay, I will. Would be nice to see your gameplay too.
  3. P

That's all okay, as I said, I haven't encountered parry with longsword that wouldn't work, or wasn't my mistake in positioning. Now I am training in Expert and it's same, parry is reliable, however more often parrying gets you into opening next move, AI plays smarter, so not always parry is the...
  4. P

Thanks for tips, but I didn't understand what you mean, my halberd points always up unless doing some swing, so never pointing enemy's feet, but anyways, save your effort to instruct me, not that I would mind, but I stay with the short-longsword, it is effective in any melee situation and works...
  5. P

Ah! Now I know what you mean... It's different with poles, I agree. I was training yesterday and still I get hit too much. Since I've always studied only longsword, I am out of expertise to say whether parrying with poles is done well or not, all I can say is that my knowledge about poles and...
  6. P

I think parry mechanics is 100% reliable as it is now, I recorded video of my going through Arena. I get some hits from the last enemy, but it's always due to my mistake, being too close or sword badly positioned. The main point however is that when I use parry, it's always success.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.