Search results

1. L

Color, contrast and luminosity

The fog color is a hard thing to balance, the easiest way to do it is to have a dead band, like 10 or 15 meters in your case (view from the top), that way if the player is standing on a bridge or a cliff the fog will not make the scene look wierd. To me fog is more a pain than a good thing with...
  2. L

Totaly, it is all about personnal preference... and thanks. ^^ Sneil, you agree with who, i'm not sure. :D Actually the edition was made with a sunset light goal (that's why it's all yellowish), if you look to the very long shadow it is probably close to the end of the day. The original...
  3. L

I don't think a dark themed game should inevitably have weak color, for exemple the all mighty Planescape Torment is really colorfull but you still feel the sadness that the game show all along. Same thing for Fallout (the originals i mean), they use only few colors but strong ones and again you...
  4. L

Hey guys, I'm particularly impress by all the stuff that have been shown but there is one detail that bother me a little, yes, it is the color, luminosity and contrast off all your screenshots/videos. I find them a bit "flat", there very little color and a very low luminosity, all that makes...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.