Arena Equipment Unequipting

Katana

Not sure if it's a bug or I'm screwing something up but for some reason for all of my combatants (3) their weapons, armor, or both un equip for a battle, the manager will say they have it but when I fight with them they either have no armor or now weapon. I thought this was because their rank was too low for the equipment but when I replaced the gear with rank less versions it still unequipped it. It kinda make most of the arena boring and the upper levels unplayable. If it's not a bug then tips on what I'm doing wrong would be helpful.

Thanks! :D

Syllabear3

Not sure if it's a bug or I'm screwing something up but for some reason for all of my combatants (3) their weapons, armor, or both un equip for a battle, the manager will say they have it but when I fight with them they either have no armor or now weapon. I thought this was because their rank was too low for the equipment but when I replaced the gear with rank less versions it still unequipped it. It kinda make most of the arena boring and the upper levels unplayable. If it's not a bug then tips on what I'm doing wrong would be helpful.

Thanks! :D
I think this could explain it.

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
You must equip gear using the rank slider in the management screen (access this by clicking the board on the left wall then selecting 'Manage') for every single rank and every single character on your roster (not just for the rank your fighter currently is) since it's possible to join lower ranked matches. You could be master ranked yet join a novice ranked fight which means you'll show up to that fight wearing whatever you've equipped in the management screen for the novice ranking. Also make sure you're doing this for each character and for every rank.

Roryn

Insider
It's also easier and less tedious than it sounds. There's just no way to explain it that makes it sound simple.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.