Charge Attack!

said

One thing I would really appreciate in Exanima would be a charge attack feature. When someone tries to run away you can run after them and when you are close enough BAM! you slice them through with a strong blow while you are both running. Right now there just seems to be no way of catching someone when they run away.

I think we can have a charge attack feature simply by left clicking while running with right click in combat mode. How hard is it to implement is simply beyond me. I know making animations for Exanima is really hard but I think it would add a lot more fluidity to combat system.

Now, I can hear some of you saying "But wait, how would something like that be balanced?"

First of all if connected, I think a charge attack should be much stronger than an average attack. You essentially stop when you finish your charge attack so you cant just run around and keep hitting the opponent multiple times. A downside to this attack would be that if the opponent is ready in a a fighting pose it should be very easy to stop and it should leave the attacker open to any counter for a fair bit amount of time.

And there, I think it will be wonderful to have a strong and reckless, high risk-reward attack that is easy to counter so that we can finally have a way to deal with those annoying cowards running away from combat.

As a side note it would make the beasts much stronger and arena will be slightly harder since now you cant simply run around and refill your health.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.