Coffee Diary 22/3/21

Zetheros

Developer
Hey Exanimates,

We released another beta patch after the last diary which went really well. There's a couple of thaumaturgy related bugs we'll be hotfixing soon, and otherwise some reports of pre-existing bugs, but nothing too serious. People have been telling us of very big performance gains from our first GPU optimisation pass and seem to be really liking the updated content and itemisation features.

Right now we're focusing on procedural weapons again, we're trying to get the material and randomisation system finalised, and to actually get the weapons generated and functioning in game. We are thinking of gradually introducing the weapons into the beta even if they are not yet feature complete, so we can get some early feedback and testing. It's very useful for us to see people exchanging screenshots and discussion of the items they find in game.

There's quite a lot we want to update with weapons besides making them procedural. We want to refine the damage and other interaction mechanics to make them behave more accurately like their real world counterparts, allow changing grips and using the same weapon in different ways. There's a lot of complexity in how the procedural elements affect the behaviour of the weapon, but we don't need all of this to be complete to start introducing some of the new weapons.

There's a few other bits and bobs we're working on, and we'll continue to update the beta. Proc weapons will be the main focus for now, but there's various arena gameplay and interface systems we're overhauling that we can introduce along the way too.

Have a great week!
-the BM team

Feels like the development speed is increased drasticaly with beta branch out. I'm very happy nowadays to see this masterpiece gain in content and performance.
P.S. Where do i find new lore scrolls on Market? Hope to see wiki geting an update soon.

Samyon

Feels like the development speed is increased drasticaly with beta branch out. I'm very happy nowadays to see this masterpiece gain in content and performance.
P.S. Where do i find new lore scrolls on Market? Hope to see wiki geting an update soon.
Hi.
I've actually been updating the wiki recently.
I've added market scrolls to the Parchments page. I'm also completing the table of items pages with icons, descriptions, and locations.
I'm also planning to add a version history page with patch-notes and etc.

A list of my contribution is here(wiki link) if anyone's interested.

Hi.
I've actually been updating the wiki recently.
I've added market scrolls to the Parchments page. I'm also completing the table of items pages with icons, descriptions, and locations.
I'm also planning to add a version history page with patch-notes and etc.

A list of my contribution is here(wiki link) if anyone's interested.
I see, thank you very much! I have recently made my way to the tavern again so it seems i found all the scrolls added.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.