Exanima 0.4.0.1 Beta

Madoc

Project Lead
Exanima patch 0.4.0.1 is available for download. This fixes just a few urgent issues, more fixes and improvements coming soon!

Changes in version 0.4.0.1:

• Fixed enabling Vertical Sync in settings producing errors

• Significantly reduced video memory usage

• Fixed character positioning errors when moving between environments

• Fixed movement key assignment not working properly out of combat

• Fixed additional mouse buttons not being assignable to certain functions

• Various small fixes and tweaks

ZaratanCho

Insider
Not working here. It says
''Not a valid win32 application''
It also flags it as a dangerous download which is strange because never happened before, but that is not a problem. ;d

Edit: Too early probably ? ;d

Murf

Yeah same thing here.

Not a valid win32 application

Edit: yeah maybe too early, desc says 16mb but its only 9.6mb after download

LeoBeo

Insider
I had the Bug , if i reassigned Inventory to E my game would crash. Is it related to the Mouse Button Fix?

AGN1964

Supporter
When I follow the link above, it takes me to the log in screen. When I log in, I only see a wallpaper as a download. Where's the beta?

Parco

@AGN1964 the beta is available for those who have backed 20£ or more and have the "insider" banner. if you have just increased your pledge it might take some time as the devs have to upgrade your account manually.

AGN1964

Supporter
Thanks.

Here a quote from update #32 (my emphasis):
"The purpose of Exanima is to give all of you something to play and provide feeback (sic) on as we complete development of Sui Generis."

I was not expected to get access to the beta of SG, but after reading update, I was expecting beta access to Exanima. I did not see any mention of this being for specific reward levels.

ZaratanCho

Insider
Yes Exanima, not Exanima Beta ;d It is written clearly in the tier rewards. All backers will have access once it has went through greenlight and is officially released on steam.

After that content will continue to be added to Exanima as it is being developed for SG, so it can be tested and give feedback on.

Great work on the optimizations! My GPU doesn't cry anymore all settings maxed. The fans would wine and the the heat was intense. Runs smooth as butter maxed out settings at 59-60 fps no hiccups ever.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.