Exanima 0.5.3 Released

Murf

Ah yes, those worked, but it was mutch harder to navigate without tripping ourselves on them :p

thoughts of a friend playing Exanima too : "aaah man, I'd love so mutch to be able to
hold the lever with a hand while moving something under it"

Those physics based puzzles are very cool, but it's true that's it's a bit hard to manipulate objects, especially when you have to move two things almost at the same time (
I finally used my own character to move a chair under a lever while holding the lever upside with the mouse
).
just have to think physics don't have to necc stack or hold two things at once, let gravity do work for ya. need something propped up, place something on it, when you lift it up, the something you placed then slips under it, propping it up.

burgzaza

Insider
I tried this, should try harder then, if it's doable like this then it's perfectly fine ;)

Edit : Yeah these puzzles works well, that was just me...
managed to do it with two items ^^

Last edited:

NachoDawg

Is there a puzzle on level 2? I feel like i remember seeing a lever behind a portcullis somewhere. Could someone tell me how to get to it?

burgzaza

Insider
follow the only real path there is from the start, on the left, one your end up in a big big room with some sort of big benches back to back in the middle forming a long rectangle. Now go to your right, and from there , you can rally the porticulis you saw, if I'm correct. But I did not made it to lvl 2 since the update ^^'

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.