Exanima Memorial Wall

Valda

Hey everyone, I love the arena mode in Exanima and i spent literally hundreds of hours there. Sometimes I grow attached to some of my characters (recruits and hirelings) and when they die, I would love a feature to remember them, similar to how some other games handle it.

Memorial wall
  • A list of deceased fighters, including their rank
  • A portrait or a picture of the fighter
  • Details of death (match type, equipment, opponent)
  • Anything interesting that you guys might think of
It might even be interesting to have the same thing for story mode, in which case you could even include the characters journal.

Cheers, Valda

Gozer

This is what I use the journal for.

Each pit boss has a roster of fighters displayed with current ranks.

Below that, In memorial, is a list of those that have died, and at what level..

Valda

This is what I use the journal for.

Each pit boss has a roster of fighters displayed with current ranks.

Below that, In memorial, is a list of those that have died, and at what level..
That's a great idea, I might start doing that too. But I would still like to see it implemented as a feature by itself.

NachoDawg

Hah, it never occured to me to use the journal in the arena. I've actually used the journal very little since it got introduced after I could finish the game while blind

Anyway, I don't see the rooster being a bad idea- i like it

Roryn

Insider
Hah, it never occured to me to use the journal in the arena. I've actually used the journal very little since it got introduced after I could finish the game while blind

Anyway, I don't see the rooster being a bad idea- i like it
I spent a very long time on the journal one time.

I went through all the notes, scrolls and books I had collected and wrote my thoughs on EVERYTHING.

Then came the update where I had to reset to before the portal to play level 5. How fantastic.

Well, actually, my journal got wiped twice, but the first time it got wiped because I got a new computer.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.