Important question for Madoch

Excuse me mister Madoc, Idontknow was demanding I ask you whether or not you can smile. Is it scientifically possible? Does Ragnarok trigger when you do?

Mock up image:

Madoc

Project Lead
Well, the only images you've seen are of me in pain and having had no sleep (collarbone snapped in two). Eventually you might see the dark side of Bare Mettle. We're like a 24/7 rude Monty Python sketch, we talk nothing but utter nonsense and do our best to offend each other whenever possible.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Well, the only images you've seen are of me in pain and having had no sleep (collarbone snapped in two). Eventually you might see the dark side of Bare Mettle. We're like a 24/7 rude Monty Python sketch, we talk nothing but utter nonsense and do our best to offend each other whenever possible.
I hope thats true. Best Working Environment

Rob

With talk like that, I'd be careful about filming the next promo video... be mindful of the prerequisite comedy violence!!!

Tony Dye

Insider
Part of joining the team was a ceremony wherein I was ritually slapped in the face with a fish.

They shipped it overseas and I was required to film the entire episode. I swear, the things I'll do for this game...

Rob

We're like a 24/7 rude Monty Python sketch, we talk nothing but utter nonsense and do our best to offend each other whenever possible.
I fart in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!!!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.