Left-to-right swing feels different after the latest update (0.6.1.7)

Nova95

Hi.

I just updated to 0.6.1.7 and played for a while. I was using my precious superior pole hammer, which has felt unstoppable so far. However, after the update something felt off. When I hit from the right-hand side, it felt normal, but from the left side the hit seemed to take forever to gain momentum and didn't have the same kind of stopping power as before. I might have just been doing something wrong, but if anyone knows about this, please let me know.

Don Kanaille

Insider
I have to admit, LtR - swings felt off to me on most polearms for quite a while. Just as you describe, they seem to hardly gain momentum, especially prominent in the non-hammer like weapons such as halberds, voulges or bills.

I can do powerful LtR swings jsut fine with two-handed swords, but LtR polearms swings just lack the punch for some reason.

Nova95

Yeah, I noticed the same thing with two-handed swords. Did the polearm's LtR swing feel off to you before the latest update? I don't remember having a problem with it before.

Tony

Insider
I mostly use the voulge and the poleaxe and LtR's seem to work fine for me (if I use proper timing, cursor movements and footwork):

Don Kanaille

Insider
To me, polearm LtR felt off since... really long ago. I don´t have this problem with swords; quite contrary, their LtRs feel as if they pack even more punch than the regular swings. But polearm LtRs simply feel weaker to me.

Sorry Tony, your vid doesnt help that much^^ Could you show me a few voulge LtRs in an empty room?

Tony

Insider
To me, polearm LtR felt off since... really long ago. I don´t have this problem with swords; quite contrary, their LtRs feel as if they pack even more punch than the regular swings. But polearm LtRs simply feel weaker to me.

Sorry Tony, your vid doesnt help that much^^ Could you show me a few voulge LtRs in an empty room?
Sure, I'll record some footage of swings when I wake up. About to hit the sack in a few minutes though :D.

The previous shows a few solid LtR swings with lots of force, speed and momentum hitting quite hard.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.