No Suggestions, Just a Thanks

Seagull84

Insider
Most Excellent Artists of Sui Generis,

You are probably going to go through a lot of ups and downs during development. Also, begins the issue of "customer support" for all the Kickstarters. People will question you, controversies will rise and fall. Groups will split into dev-supporters and dev-deniers. KickStarters will whine when they don't get what they want.

Do not ignore all the criticism, but while you read it, remember all the thanks you received along the way. I did not see any posts simply thanking you for making this game without any criticism. So please allow me to be the first: Thank you for making this game during your free time with such a small budget. It looks amazing, and I cannot wait to play the polished product. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Not-a-game-"journalist"-but-more-like-an-informer

siamn

So far, "Word of God" says no or at least "not far enough along to consider," but instanced worlds where people might play via LAN (or some connector service) seems to be in the cards, and that's potentially close. There are business models that would support doing this and I'd be all over it myself, but what's on the docket is already *hugely* ambitious.

666jet

Insider
So far, "Word of God" says no or at least "not far enough along to consider," but instanced worlds where people might play via LAN (or some connector service) seems to be in the cards, and that's potentially close. There are business models that would support doing this and I'd be all over it myself, but what's on the docket is already *hugely* ambitious.
You should see some of the development video's they are amazing

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.