Post-Purchase Key?

Nerkein

Hey there,

I just purchased this game, and I decided to buy it through the website via PayPal because I wanted a DRM-free version in addition to a Steam key. Apparently I'm supposed to get an email with the key? Would that be my PayPal-associated email then?
Additionally, how long will it take to receive said email? I did some lurking around the forums and it looks like the guy who emails out keys, @Brendan , hasn't posted anything since mid-March. Can I hope to have this within the next couple days at most?

Thanks

Nerkein

On here? Or where? I'm very confused, people keep telling me that I'm going to be helped but so far nobody actually has.
Are they waiting for my PayPal payment to go through and stop being "Pending"? I just need a little more info on this, otherwise I'm unfortunately going to have to refund my purchase...

zhuliks

Insider
On here? Or where? I'm very confused, people keep telling me that I'm going to be helped but so far nobody actually has.
Are they waiting for my PayPal payment to go through and stop being "Pending"? I just need a little more info on this, otherwise I'm unfortunately going to have to refund my purchase...
There are some technical issues with a server site is currently hosted on so one person of dev team has often to do it manually. Dev team was notified of your problem.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.