Realistic Car Damage

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Check out these videos which is going to come into the CryEngine.

I can't wait for this to come out. It's going to be great see for myself. Could you imagine GTA with an engine like this?

I'd never thought about it like that but yeah I'm also a sucker for physics. GTA V looks absolutely stunning! I also have high hopes for the physics in the new Carmageddon coming out next year. You'll hear me going on about that quite a bit I imagine since I'm a hardcore Carma fan :)

Stahlin

Insider
GTA V looks absolutely stunning! I also have high hopes for the physics in the new Carmageddon coming out next year.
Does it? I don't believe in multiplatform:)

It won't look as good as it could anyways, the PS3 and Xbox360 are old now. Even if you optimize the code, they just can't handle high res textures. If you look at what IChancer does to GTA IV on PC, or if you look at Skyrim with mods on PC, thats just miles away from the console versions.

And as the big publishers don't believe in de PC anymore, they will just convert the console version. Do I remember right, GTA IV did not even have AA, right?

I guess the next big step for PC gaming will come with the next gen consoles. Maybe except some PC only games, like the ridiculous sexy star citizen!

EDIT:
Ok, i have to admit, I love the look of it, the setting, but I doubt it will look that much better than GTA IV

MrIdontKnow

Insider
The whole next gen console in my opinion is ridiculous, it will just be a cheaper PC really with probably 2 year old hardware that's changed to make it look new. PC is great because you have current gen hardware when you want. All this talk is making me power hungry, I might buy another graphics card for SLI.

Hang on, what? GTA V isn't coming out for PC? I thought every GTA ever released was available for PC? That's crap.

I am a console gamer as it happens but only because I've never had the cash for a decent PC. I'm actually about to take the plunge & start buying parts for my first ever gaming PC. With a new Carmageddon on the horizon I really don't have a choice lol.

I do wholeheartedly agree that a proper gaming PC wins hands down over any console but that doesn't mean consoles are obsolete. Consoles bring gaming to the masses which can only be a good thing in the long run.

Pantheon

Insider
GTA V has not been announced for PC yet, but I'm sure it will be sometime in the future.
And I don't mind getting it later, there's plenty other games to play and maybe we get something special in the PC version again like the replay editor, which I loved :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.