Swing Quadrant Input Improvements - Current vs New

Jest

Was doing the LtR in stream tonight because your diagram got me thinking, your initial diagram is incorrect, you do not need to go so far to the left to initiate a LtR. If you are doing the action slow perhaps you do, but if you do it quick you can perform a LtR by only putting the mouse at approx 350° maybe even 355°
Did you watch my video? The diagram is 100% correct. The further away your cursor is from the character, the more you have to exaggerate your motions for a correct L->R input. Obviously, you can can bring your cursor closer to the character to shorten the distance for the correct input. That's how angles work. I normally play with my cursor directly circling/touching my character for this reason, to get the quickest inputs and max rotation speed. Also, you can do the inputs slow as long as your feet don't shift, as it's all in relation to where your toes are pointed.

Maybe I'm somehow not being clear about what the diagram is showing. Assuming players are using a 16:10/16:9 widescreen window, with the character's feet pointed 12 o'clock to the top of the screen, the color-coded sectors show the areas on screen you can click to get the corresponding swing.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.