Very excited and few questions

Makaveli

I've just discovered that project and I must say I am really impressed by the combat physics and overall concept of the game. I have few questions:

1. Will it be an MMO or single player, perhaps the combination of two?

2. I know the team is working had on overall game design and mechanics, but what is the content idea of the game? Aside of combat, will there be player-run towns, or shops, or anything a player can do aside of fighting?

3. Will there be companions? I have seen a video of two guys killing a troll or whatever it was, but was it an NPC or another player? (basically question #1)

But anyways, the project seems great. Most RPG's these days invest a lot into graphics but all the characters there are of the same height and body type. Seeing the last update, this game would really be different in a way character customization is done. Also, most RPG's are limited to one or two combat animations, but after watching your videos this is definitely going to be a gem.

Thanks for the great project and keep doing your work. AWESOME

Minq

Insider
Yeah, so most of this has already been answered, allow me to fill you in.

1. The game will NOT be an MMO. Its basically a single-player experience, but the devs have stated that multiplayer may be potentially added, either as co-op or verses (or both!). However that, I believe, is a secondary objective. The physics are way too much to be consider for MMO stuff, though. Lag would be a huge concern. So, basically forget it.

2. Aside from combat, the devs have been somewhat coy regarding content. There will be towns and buying stuff, and maybe hunting, but really, we don't yet know.

3. In the troll demo, the other character was an NPC. multiplayer has not been implemented yet, but that, again, may be added. I'd expect only a few players at once, though. Physics is very demanding in terms of internet juice required.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.