Why isn't the torch a dual wield weapon?

bobchaos

that would be an interesting solution to the usual "torch or shield/2hander" conundrum. If I can at least use the torch to parry some blows...

Alternatives discussed elsewhere: more torches in game so you can drop some in wall sconces along your way

button to drop whatever is in hand on the ground and switch to your other weapon set

But I think I'ma lean towards your solution now but I'm adding 1 little caveat: I want the ability to set the zombies on fire with my torch :D Decomposed flesh should burn well no? Come to think of it, I want all other light sources removed so I can light the whole dungeon with burning zombies!

Roryn

Insider
that would be an interesting solution to the usual "torch or shield/2hander" conundrum. If I can at least use the torch to parry some blows...

Alternatives discussed elsewhere: more torches in game so you can drop some in wall sconces along your way

button to drop whatever is in hand on the ground and switch to your other weapon set

But I think I'ma lean towards your solution now but I'm adding 1 little caveat: I want the ability to set the zombies on fire with my torch :D Decomposed flesh should burn well no? Come to think of it, I want all other light sources removed so I can light the whole dungeon with burning zombies!
I like the extremity :p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.