Your favourite pc card game ?

BrecMadak

Insider
Not that I've played many, but am curious to see what you people's favourite when it comes to pc card game. I've had played Astral Tournament, Astral Masters and latest one Spectromancer. But haven't played any in about last 2 years. Many games also pop out in this genre as well from time to time if not that often as others.

Addiction heavy suggestions would be handy, and I'm not a fan of too colourful and cakes & ale worlds :p

Parco

if yu gi ho or duel master have been on pc then those would most likely have been my favorite games, played alot of duel master with real cards and yu gi oh on my gameboy. have you tried hearthstone yet? its quite popular, but i didnt really like it (dont take me wrong, its a good game).

BrecMadak

Insider
Yes, today I've watched while my brother was playing, not impressed at all as I did on Astral Masters say, looks so kid stuff to me, too flashy for my liking :(

Any non flashy but cool one you can suggest Parco ?

Parco

what about magic the gathering, never tried it so i dont know how it is.

edit: from the same people, magick: duels of the planewalkers. its on steam, currently 75% off.

Last edited:

BrecMadak

Insider
MtG series as much as I know, is pay to win related when it comes to building your own deck and such, otherwise its limited to my knowledge.

Vold

Insider
I enjoyed playing Hearthstone for a while; untill I figured out that I should stop playing games from companies that only care about the money.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.