Recent content by Elric von Rabenfels

1. Elric von Rabenfels

Exanima arena in real life.

I find them rather boring, to be honest. Isreal's fighter has good spirit though.
  2. Elric von Rabenfels

Exanima arena in real life.

Been there, done that. It's fun, but mostly just rugby in armour, using blunted medieval-ish weapons. The rate at which your equipment degrades is insane. It has nothing to do with medieval melee combat or battles, it's a purely modern sport. But it's fun, ye. And you need to have insane...
  3. Elric von Rabenfels

Camera is too far back

That doesn't look much closer at all. Really, just give us a zoom slider or allow us to zoom in much, much further. Other than better aiming, we want to see those lovely models up close in all their glory! Why you holding back on us? :D
  4. Elric von Rabenfels

Successful Robbery of the Arena Store!

Surprising, but fair enough.
  5. Elric von Rabenfels

Duh, private message the method then. Since when is it not allowed to share methods of tinkering with files? Did Madoc say that personally? I paid for Sui Generis, I have it on MY harddrive, as long as I don't make it public, I can do whatever the fuck I want with my files. It's bad enough...
  6. Elric von Rabenfels

Please, teach me the ways of robbing stores!
  7. Elric von Rabenfels

FinKones enters the dungeon as William Wallace

In before justified rant by James about Braveheart. :cool: To be frank, I expected horrible would-be Scottish accents. But it's just a decent let's play.
  8. Elric von Rabenfels

Put in a saving function ASAP

Hey, look, that's mine. Yes, it's sitting in my shelf right now. :D Actually a custom job he did for me. It turned out insanely good. Based on one particular original sitting in a museum...
  9. Elric von Rabenfels

Is it possible to get the Voulge in dugeon mode?

No, I did not. I'm not an expert on zombies. But you see, the devs actually asked me for links and resources on historical arms and armour, since they want to build a believable world roughly based on medieval Europe. You see, I have actually been in touch with the devs regarding the real life...
  10. Elric von Rabenfels

Is it possible to get the Voulge in dugeon mode?

You shouldn't be talking about shite you know nothing about. Gosh, the amount of your failures is really becoming quite phenomenal. 95% of the items on that site aren't authentic at all. The 5% who are semi-accurate are far and inbetween, and even those have issues. I already gave the devs an...
  11. Elric von Rabenfels

Your avatar image is making me feel disgusted every single time I look at it. Couldn't you have...

Your avatar image is making me feel disgusted every single time I look at it. Couldn't you have gone for less.... cliché equipment at the very least?
  12. Elric von Rabenfels

Polishing my gear... fixing rivets... dents... rust... all ready for battle.

Polishing my gear... fixing rivets... dents... rust... all ready for battle.
  13. Elric von Rabenfels

Any JKA players out there?

I used to be a jedi like you, but then I took a lightsaber to the knee.
  14. Elric von Rabenfels

About to do a big mistake, buying new gaming computer :D

I'm somehow relieved that I don't have any budget left for upgrading my rig. It's all spent on arms & armour. Probably better off that way. If I had any left, I'd buy that card.
  15. Elric von Rabenfels

Romance

As I'm bisexual myself, I would absolutely love some LGBT+ representation. :) If romance options are planned at all, that is. Don't force it... don't do it "just for the sake of it", but if romance is not very strictly woven into the story, please leave some room for LGBT+ relationships, alrite?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.