Search results

1. Octo

Half-swording?

Isn't half-swording when you hold one hand on the blade for better control and power when thrusting?
  2. Octo

Suggestion: Sandbox Arena

"Totally accurate battle simulator", but unlike that game, with actual ai and physics...yes please.
  3. Octo

Patch 6.3 Level Thread - SPOILERS

The golems are large and need a lot of room to swing. Use doorways and corners to your advantage.
  4. Octo

Small Object Destruction

Tables, chairs and such should be easy to break since they are likely already modeled in the natural pieces they consist of..just constraint the legs and other bits together, and break the constraint when a certain level of force is applied. Barrels and things like doors made out of planks are...
  5. Octo

Load correct level.

When continuing a game it load the previous map. If I'm on level 4, it loads level 3 so i need to walk into the portal, and wait for it to load level 4 What is the reason for this?
  6. Octo

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

Could you please try to keep up with the patch/update threads. I always find out about new hotfixes from random forum posts, and have no idea what fixes to look for.
  7. Octo

Add Whip Combat

I made an "interesting weapons" thread a long time ago where whips and such discussions would fit in, but it hasn't been active for a long time. http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/interesting-weapons.403/ Would be fun with springtraps...pretty hard to walk with one of those...
  8. Octo

Add Whip Combat

I'd like to see "soft" weapons. I keep mentioning nets because it should be fairly easy to pull off (just a basic cloth sim) and be very effective..would be pretty satisfying to bash an enemy that's tangled up in a net. I wonder if semi-soft weapons would be effective..like a halberd where the...
  9. Octo

Dual wielding

Dual wielding. Is it still to be included? How will it work? We haven't seen it since the Kickstarter pitch video, and it seemed that you don't have much control over the swings. What do you think about using LMB for the left hand, and RMB for the right hand (or vice versa), so you can control...
  10. Octo

Put the red tile floor in the arena?

Sure but I was under the impression we were talking about the arena, since that is what the question was about.
  11. Octo

Put the red tile floor in the arena?

Make it random...random texture loading for variation. I don't know how the difficulty works, but random enemy and weapon setup would be refreshing too. Looking forward to arenas with some environment variation too, stairs, furniture, pits..anything that can spice up the encounters.
  12. Octo

My fastest and brutal arena kill

You must be new..One shotting is a thing, especially with the maces. Open with an overhead strike and the battle can be over within 3 seconds if you get a good hit.
  13. Octo

Kicking and the like

This is something I've been missing...I didn't know it had been confirmed..I hope you're right! It would allow for interacting with the environment during combat too, kicking a chair at the opponent to trip him up for instance. Kicking into a wall in order to push yourself back might be an...
  14. Octo

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

The spasming/rotating shield bug is back, although so far only with the brows rectangular one from the first arena. Will try again to see if it's consistent.
  15. Octo

Improvments on camera controls in Exanima

Forcing people to get used to something is not the same as "tried and tested" which you make it sound like. I still avoid having the camera facing my character, as that "inverts" left/right.
  16. Octo

Improvments on camera controls in Exanima

I think the camera should track ahead a bit in the direction you are moving. When running, what is behind me if of little interest and I feel I can't see far enough to see where I am running. The distance the camera tracks ahead should change depending on your pace, maybe 25-75% back-forward...
  17. Octo

Combat Thoughts

I didn't know where to post this and I don't think it deserves it's own thread so here goes. Am I alone in thinking that the long two-handed weapons (long hammer, halberd) swings much slower from the left compared to a right swing? It's very annoying and it's hard to get any force into the left...
  18. Octo

What Mod Would You Make?

19. Octo

Update #28: Update #28

I get a "failed - server problem" when trying to download the video.
  20. Octo

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

The overgrowth blood system is interesting...take a look..about halfway in and an earlier version here

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.