Search results

1. Zotis

Movie: It Follows

So I saw this in theaters yesterday and it was very satisfying. It's been a while since I saw a horror movie that was truly frightening. It creeped me out and gave me that genuine sensation of fear. The music was spectacular, and it was a really creative concept. The technical aspects like...
  2. Zotis

Some Glitches I Found

Okay so I found some weirdness. I'll post seperate videos for each one. For the first one my shield got stuck in the door with the door fully closed.
  3. Zotis

More Attractive Female Hairstyles Needed

I find myself in great need of these. I am a guy, but I like playing female characters. I find myself almost exlusively using the long straight hair style, and sometimes I go with the boyishly short hair. There's a ponytail, but I don't know... it almost seems more like a man's ponytail...
  4. Zotis

There is no hope for me, my life is ruined

I haven't been sleeping much. I am usually the kind of person who needs eight hours of sleep. I can pull off some binges provided I've rested up well enough in advance. But lately I'm sleeping for six hours at the most. Often only four hours or less. I just wake up excited with thoughts of...
  5. Zotis

So... I'm Addicted to Exanima...

Hi guys, I just joined. I bought this game on Steam four days ago. I have played it for over 36 hours in the first three days. It's like crack. I'm at work now, can't play... I'm starting to get itchy and sniffing a lot... na, but seriously well done! I can't believe how fun this game is...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.