Search results

1. E

What are you playing?

Mainly the Pendor Mod for Mount and Blade Warband.
  2. E

Characters physical attributes?

Hi Guys, I have read somewhere in a thread that the size and muscularity of a character reflects directly on both the power of their strikes and speed of hand and or foot. Do you have a preferred size and shape? Do you build a recruit or character to a particular size to wield 2 handed...
  3. E

Whats you favorite weapon by tier?

Thanks for replying do you have any tactical tips for fight with a one hander and shield. For some reason I can't get my head around the foot work. I am passable with a 2 hander and either using range as my opponent comes in or a shuffle step then swing around my opponent to hit them from behind.
  4. E

Interesting you don't find it limited against opponents with shields?
  5. E

Hi guys as above. So whats favorite? Is it the weapon you are best with or just the one you enjoy the most? My list is all two handers as I have learn't had any success with one hand and shield as yet. Inept: Metal pole I like it because it does a decent amount of damage and is...
  6. E

A few questions...

That's cool I suddenly see a lithe knife fighter as another recruit!
  7. E

A few questions...

Hi Tony just a question on the mass/size = power does that mean smaller PC's are quicker and more agile?
  8. E

Newbie equipment Questions.

Thank you Tony. I think I was getting confused thinking the paper doll in the store page was also my inventory as well as the level queries I had too. The guide helps a lot.
  9. E

Thank you kind sir so if I keep my slider at Inept does that mean I can't compete in Novice matches?
  10. E

Hi Guys, Apologies in advance for my ignorance but I can't seem to find out how Arena equipment works in the FAQ's. My question is how do the equipment tiers work? I have just leveled my first character up from Inept to Novice and now find I can't use the equipment that I had used previously...
  11. E

Arena Doubles

Ok sorry I was trying to use my main manager PC and two Recruits not Hirelings! Thanks for the clarification Murf!
  12. E

Arena Doubles

Hi guys slight thread jack but I am trying to enter my guys in either Doubles or other matches requiring more than one fighter and when I try to drag my second guys name into the box the first guy gets moved out so I always end up 1/2. Any ideas?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.