A few questions...

SyllaBear

Do muscles affect damage??? or is just for your character look dumb?
How do i use two handed weapons if everything is dark??? How do i thrust???

This game is what i been waiting!! Having so much fun with the dificult.

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
Yes, more muscles = more mass = more potential to hit harder.

Soon weapon swapping will be added to make it easier to switch between using the torch/weapon combo or a two-handed weapon (or whatever combination you'd like). A workaround that can be used until weapon swapping is added is to place the torch on the ground.
There's also a hidden item which makes using a torch less of a necessity.

SyllaBear

Any hint on that item? I am moving every box and i cant find nothing interesting T.T
And yes, i am using that method, throwing the torch on the floor. But i am of those who back a lot to make a overhead blow to do not get touch a lot... so is kinda hard.

Tony

Insider
Any hint on that item? I am moving every box and i cant find nothing interesting T.T
And yes, i am using that method, throwing the torch on the floor. But i am of those who back a lot to make a overhead blow to do not get touch a lot... so is kinda hard.
The hidden item can be found on level three and is hinted about in the lore on that level.

Elsteveo

Yes, more muscles = more mass = more potential to hit harder.

Soon weapon swapping will be added to make it easier to switch between using the torch/weapon combo or a two-handed weapon (or whatever combination you'd like). A workaround that can be used until weapon swapping is added is to place the torch on the ground.
There's also a hidden item which makes using a torch less of a necessity.
Hi Tony just a question on the mass/size = power does that mean smaller PC's are quicker and more agile?

Tony

Insider
Hi Tony just a question on the mass/size = power does that mean smaller PC's are quicker and more agile?
Yes, smaller characters tend to have slightly faster movements. This is quite noticeable if you create the shortest possible character and watch their feet whilst running/walking; their feet move at a more rapid pace than taller characters.

Elsteveo

Yes, smaller characters tend to have slightly faster movements. This is quite noticeable if you create the shortest possible character and watch their feet whilst running/walking; their feet move at a more rapid pace than taller characters.
That's cool I suddenly see a lithe knife fighter as another recruit!

SyllaBear

Because male still looking bigger.

And in arena i equip my items but when im fighting they dont appear.

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
Because male still looking bigger.

And in arena i equip my items but when im fighting they dont appear.
Did you check the arsenal? This is where purchased items appear. This page is also used to equip your character for each rank. If you don't equip items in the manage screen then they won't be equipped during a fight.

SyllaBear

Grandpa?? xD Im asking myself what age does, maybe makes you easier to be defeated.

Can i get some help with naiss's ingenious mechanism? I tried star shape, cross and didnt work :S
Oh nvm i just had to double kick and not to hit it with thrust atack.

Last edited:

SyllaBear

ps, not sure if it is me or elder people are deadly accurate... Like infinite experience in combat? Hell if ive been killing in the practice arena with him o_o

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.