Search results

1. F

Couldn t the alternate attack button act as LMB (attack)?

It s seem to me a bit weird to have to press an 2º attack button to make an attack when you are already pressing a button named attack. Confusing? Why not make the alternate attack button make the attack by itself ?
  2. F

Why?

On a joke note... Why are the zombies near the toilets always the more pissed ones ? They almost always attack me.
  3. F

Item quality, is that normal ?

Is that normal ? Fine vambracewith worse statistic that a worn one ? If there s some aleatoriness it could be...but.
  4. F

Interaction with objects should be improved.

Right now the interaction with objects ain t quite stellar. Things that could be though about and could make the experience more agreeable: Just examples: Carying an object: A chair a plank... Double click on it when your near it and it will displace with you double click again and it will be...
  5. F

Another 2 tiny tweaks...

Getting to fighting stance is too slow. Right now, Looks like a bride getting dressed to marriage. IRL when your being attacked, the reaction is fast..way more faster than ingame now. And maybe ... have an option called : getting to fighting stance when attacked...or similar. Uncounsciousness...
  6. F

Getting stuck...and other similars affair.

I think such issues should be fixed as prioroty. There also another problem with floor grates. I ve already seen 2 or 3 zombies stuck there. I myself got my hand stuck in a grate after being beaten to uncousciousness over one. When i woke up, my hand was stuck and wherever i moved my hand was...
  7. F

Implementation of a stamina bar,a drop item key, uncomplicate arena management

________________________________________ Next. Left handed right handed choice for your caracter. __________________________________________ A drop all button. It would drop what your holding in your hands (as if your open them fast) Why? Now that we have a second weapon slot, allied to the...
  8. F

LMB for LtR attacks, RMB for RtL attack, mouse config.

I know someone must have asked that before, and dev must have a good reason. But i didn find the thread. I m just curious why the dev dropped this approach? Right now RMB is useless in combat, which is the pinacle of the game. It could very well be changed to MB4/5 whatever, or simply left on...
  9. F

Questions and Suggestion.

Hi i m new here and to Exanima. I m having a blast with the arena mode. But.. there some "features" that make me wonder: Why when i change armor my character appear naked in the main room, but in battle he is armored ? Althought the gamesays i am "Aspirant" in the fight board. When i buy...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.