It's March 1st and we haven't had a real updates in months...

BigT2themax

Insider

XD
Dont remeber seeing it either, but interesting story:p
When I tried posting the first time, it said something about an error or something, so I just clicked "post reply" again and suddenly, the post showed up twice.

I edited the second one like, the moment I realised what had happened.

SergeDavid

Insider
WAT. WHY DID IT POST THIS TWICE.

WHAT THE F-... I DON'T EVEN... WUT.

Also, while I'm editing this, I just realised you basically just summarised the story of star wars episode 4 for comedic purposes, with some alterations to the story to make it more "sui generis"-y. Very funny. :p

I'm guessing this thread is going to degenerate into the insiders of the forum continuously pretending to leak info, whether fake or obscured hilariously. Well, that's always good fun, right?
I'm sure it'll be boring quickly and people will just let this thread die. I've been waiting for someone to catch that though. Even threw out more and more hints as the story progressed to hopefully make it easier to tell what it was from.

Writing it did bring up an interesting idea that I'll eventually post in the insiders forum though after I sort through how to phrase an entire paragraph or two, it's a tricky though to write down.

So, it's been two weeks since the last dev update, and once again the forum (the public one at least) is pretty quiet. I'm not necessarily asking for more frequent updates, especially at this early stage, but it's good to know how long the excitement lasts. I think people are still very interested in any news that's available and I for one still check this forum regularly just in case something is happening.

As the development progresses, changes may take less time or become more noticeable in terms of content. For example, flashy new stuff like armours or effects vs deep system changes that few people can appreciate. I doubt BME will have this problem, but it is possible to focus too much on visible changes. For example, Wolfire had this problem with their weekly updates for Overgrowth.

Overall, I think a biweekly or monthly update basis would provide this forum with plenty to discuss, especially later in the development process when this becomes easier. :)

antihero

I wouldn't get my hopes too high for us "normal" members of the community. Developers have clearly stated they have no intention to do any marketing at all so this will keep the community small, insider forum making it even smaller. The best option is probably to donate to really be a part of the project.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.