Slight Coordination Dyslexia.

Mailamea

Do you mean that you get rekt? You dont really need to be good to win bots. I neither am good but just be cautious like you would irl.

Are you playing arena or the map?
Read the thread title again, are you suffering from a real diagnosed dysfunction like me? Well if you don't, now you get why its hard for me and my cousin. We are both suffering from this disorder.

Yep played pretty cautious, took 3 weeks just to reach the end door in story, with arena i'm just grasping right now.

SyllaBear

Read the thread title again, are you suffering from a real diagnosed dysfunction like me? Well if you don't, now you get why its hard for me and my cousin. We are both suffering from this disorder.

Yep played pretty cautious, took 3 weeks just to reach the end door in story, with arena i'm just grasping right now.
This is internet, i didnt read it literally...

Murf

Thank you, i'm now trying to get past adept rank in survival but horrible failing, enemies with remise are hard specially with movement rotation, but i'm trying my best :)
Great news :)

I am curious if you have noticed since you have been working through the controls as is, if there has been any change regarding your condition. Is it affecting you less than before? Do you not notice it as much?

Faelivrin

Insider
I did. Some people tend to name diseases when they fail.
...are you serious?

Your profile says you haven't been here long, but i'd say it is enough to notice this forums overall tone is pretty relaxed and laid back, it is not some kind of ultra competitive LoL community filled with childs. Maybe i am just too naive, i really think people don't come here and make false claims about an illness so they feature request get implemented.

NachoDawg

...are you serious?

Your profile says you haven't been here long, but i'd say it is enough to notice this forums overall tone is pretty relaxed and laid back, it is not some kind of ultra competitive LoL community filled with childs. Maybe i am just too naive, i really think people don't come here and make false claims about an illness so they feature request get implemented.
I think he only meant to say that people sometimes can say things like "ugh I'm so bad at this I must be retarded" or "I never see the enemy coming, I must be blind" or "I'm so bad at aiming I must have parkinsons". It's not unreasonable to think someone might do that if they didn't know the forum or read the whole text

he probably learned that he should read posts more intently than usual around here, let's not derail the thread :)

SyllaBear

Even if you have problems you cant go over there asking for things to change to your shape. It doesnt work like that. Thats another reason i didnt take it seriously.

Its like i say i have bad memory because ive been sleeping bad in the last 10 years (which is true) and i ask for devs to add a map because i cant remember well paths and such. Then come back saying that i am ok and finished stuff without major issues.

...are you serious?

Would you put your hands on fire for it?
Been reading reviews and everyone complain about the camera. So why not to write something more dramatic to drag more attention? But leave it there.

Like you said these forums are bretty chill so lets make not more drama.

Last edited:

Faelivrin

Insider
Mostly agreed but,

To ask for things to change the game to your shape is called feature request and perfectly valid and normal, especially in a game that is still in development. When a lot of people request the same thing many times it can be considered a call for the devs to check it out and act.. or not. But it is completely valid, of course it works like this.

I personally wouldn't want to dumb down the game by adding a mode to glue the camera to our character back, or make WASD like the rest of the games. I understand that's inferior, but the fact i don't like this solution doesn't makes me to simply bash whoever who ask it no matter what reason they have.

Last edited:

Mailamea

Ok to clear things up since the thread is clearly becoming any thread in any competitive game right now. As a child i have been diagnosed with dyslexia along with my cousin, its genetic from our bloodline, my granpa and my cousin's father has it as well. But in our case we got treatment early on. There are times i still remember on my elementary and highschool days where i really couldnt get or understand simple things like west east north south and specially directions i grew up having a private school service along with my cousin. So yeah its made up alright.

Anyways im able to cope in arena up, but mostly lose to adept matches, i just keep farming 1 silver on high tier pugilism cause i found out if you press shift + w then hold left mouse you always win in this mode even if its master.

I ONLY WANTED TO SHITPOST IN PEACE, BUT NOW, IT HAS ESCALATED.

Seriously though. @SyllaBear
1. Get a profile picture
2. Learn to read every damn word you see
3. Disregard my posts if you see them unfit. Well, that was fast

Last edited:

SyllaBear

Orlack my first ignored user in these forums ;D

Mostly agreed but,

To ask for things to change the game to your shape is called feature request and perfectly valid and normal, especially in a game that is still in development. When a lot of people request the same thing many times it can be considered a call for the devs to check it out and act.. or not. But it is completely valid, of course it works like this.

I personally wouldn't want to dumb down the game by adding a mode to glue the camera to our character back, or make WASD like the rest of the games. I understand that's inferior, but the fact i don't like this solution doesn't makes me to simply bash whoever who ask it no matter what reason they have.
I think she wants the w allways moving to the uper screen, s to low, and a and d to left and right respectively. Because when you have your character facing to you, your right will be his right, and will go to the other side. Correct me if i am wrong.
But its all matter to get used to it... had a little trouble when i started too, because ive allways played isometric games with fixed camera.
Instead of coordination, is finger muscles memory.

Oh i forgot. If that many people is having issues with the camer, and another BIGGEST one are not having any trouble with it maybe the other one is the problem. Like the publicity itself is telling you: this game is diferent. And i enjoy playing something diferent.

Anyways im able to cope in arena up, but mostly lose to adept matches, i just keep farming 1 silver on high tier pugilism cause i found out if you press shift + w then hold left mouse you always win in this mode even if its master.
I do that when my character get permanent dmg.
Idea is, buy armor because i think is more important than to get a weapon. Play fray and stay back until the last guy standing atacks you. That and pugilism is really generous in payments. I do eliminations time to time when the pay is really high like 10s or 1g.
Another advise would be try to hold your ground so you dont have to turn your camera. I do it because if i get cornered i cant use my poles or 2h sword correctly.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.