Your Thoughts on Armor?

@Alphanoobmeric The thing is that in version 0.5.3.1 armor encumberance hasn't been added. Armor actually affects movement speed in the current beta, there are 3 levels of armor skill dedicated to allowing you move faster while wearing armor. I am not too sure on the swing speed as I have not ran any tests and the game changes things really subtly but you definitely move and react slower while wearing heavy armor.
Yep, I figured as much. Really, I just wanted to put to rest the confusion on whether the current version had the feature or not. Plus, it was nifty to pay a closer attention to the mechanics. Good to know it's in the works, though. I admit kinda like being a super fast tank, but it's not good for game balance.

Bravo! Science! Yay! Thanks for taking the time. So, decrease in swing speed is illusory. Still need to check the delay between press and swing. But then, with a new version due in the near future, there's little incentive for further testing at the moment.
I'm thinking that if the game did not implement basic armor encumbrance on walking speed and swing speed then it most likely would not apply to swing delay. However, it could be true, but I don't feel inclined to test it. Too much effort in finding some recording software for it to be fun. Especially since there will be an update soon.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.