Recent content by Achul

1. A

You know whats crazy about these spammers?

Ye but on that "blog" there are no ads, it sells nothing or very little... there is no reference link hidden in the html . There are rumors going about that China and Russia are starting "casual" blogs with occassional political content to influence peeps away from the US sphere but other than...
  2. A

You know whats crazy about these spammers?

I just checked out http://womenshealthclaimed.com/kerave-hair-uk/ . It is just a fancy Copy Pasta blog. No content, the link does not even work, no hostile scripts I can find, nothing to sell. What the fuck.
  3. A

Will BM shiver our timbers?

...Sailing! Sailing? Is that the best you can think of when using the terminology you are using and prescribing it to a great new physics simulator if anything...
  4. A

NPC Reactions/Behaviour in Sui Generis

As with many things the whole concept of Arena play, willing individuals risking their lives for a few coin...it does not make much sense. So while I like the idea of maybe aiming for a weakened warrior who has a lot of good armor to loot I do not think one could create too much of a logic...
  5. A

Sad update...

The whole logic of Exanima is in a world of its own. The premise of semi-aggressive quasi-undead beings that may or may not attack you, may or may not finnish you off...I mean you have to accept some things I guess to make it work. But when it comes to your lost point I'd much rather have...
  6. A

Sad update...

Luckily the worst nerfing doesn't happen in games like this. It's multiplayer games, especially those turning or having turned into F2P models. God, the constant releases, the constant rebalances, the endless circle jerk of opinions people have about their favourite hero or class or what ever it...
  7. A

The Arena Challenges !

The Duckling Challenge! I just tested this one myself! Anything goes but you must squat (crouch) at all times in battle! LOL already existed in a far more improved version with the Gollum Challenge xD hilarious.
  8. A

You know you played too much exanima when...

Except for a tea cup. You'll never see a teacup being used as a weapon when you're a bartander.
  9. A

Not Lolcats

Why would you want to scratch his car? You scratch the cars of douchebags. This is hilarious.
  10. A

Food and effects on physique

I'd like this to be available for a hardcore difficulty in Sui (not so much in Exanima). I imagine there this system could add a sense of urgency that old arcades added with a time limit by forcing you to complete let's say a dungeon portion of the game before you run out of food and start...
  11. A

The camera is my worst enemy

I should make an illustrated guide in a seperate post for this since a lot of people always had trouble with it but here's a short tutorial on how tomake all your troubles go away. Buy a mouse or use a mouse with secondary buttons for the thumb. Bind the key that is currently binded to your...
  12. A

Sad update...

This is a good post but let me ask you. Why do "we want the game to succeed beyond a niche crowd"? The market is not infinite. There are different crowds. You can make games that appeal to a large crowd and compete with huge companies like Bethesda or you can corner the market in a niche crowd...
  13. A

Sad update...

Damnit, what is this. So you're not even actually knocked out (and possibly hit soem more)? You're just magically teleported out of combat , losing a little bit of gear? That's ridicilous! At least for me. I remember the bloody excitement I felt playing this game precisly because every one of...
  14. A

Sad update...

Ah. I am a pretty early supporter. Because of my limited internet connection I've not been updating the game as much but thought of going to a wifi hotspot soon to do just that. This post has disappointed me a bit though. I always liked the dynamic hard-core mode that the two healthbars...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.