Recent content by Alaknár

1. Alaknár

What's taking so long?

Come on, man... He posted two comments in a bug report thread. Before that he posted on 2017-08-22, half a year from today. There's been no announcements, no news, no communication whatsoever on the Insider/Announcements or Updates forum for a year and a half. And I don't mean some obscure...
  2. Alaknár

What's taking so long?

Did they provide any timeline? When to expect 6.6/6.7 being published? I don't even see any information about that on these forums here... Just a message from you about 6.6 being in testing which you posted almost two years after the last post from Madoc... Again, I'm not saying this is...
  3. Alaknár

What's taking so long?

So, like, 90% of potential customers? If someone stumbles upon the title by browsing the Store, what do they see? Two things: 1) It's in Early Access 2) No developer news since 2017-02-17 I guarantee people won't buy into an Early Access game and they most definitely will not browse the...
  4. Alaknár

What's taking so long?

Well, now that's some good news! Thanks for that @Snoopbear! Still, damn shame the devs don't post more. Both projects (Sui Generis and Exanima) look pretty much abandoned on Steam...
  5. Alaknár

Map Editor & Worlds

The first thing I thought after seeing the video on Kickstarter was: "OMG WOW". The second thing was: "this game needs more Lightsabers!" So, yeah, some modding tools and possibly a world editor would be a real treat. If Minecraft lives for so long with it's engine just think of all the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.