Recent content by Asketism

1. Asketism

Skin color problem

The blackest black isn't black enough either! My fighters have never even seen a shadow! All they know is the Sun and sand and blood and sweat! I need their skin coal-black and iron-thick!
  2. Asketism

How good are you?

Polehammer and poleaxe seem to be crowd favorites for higher rank matches. I too use polehammer often but I just get the best feel with Maul. In earlier ranks it can oneshot quite often and it's always swinging people around the floor. Polehammer does greater damage but with Maul I get the best...
  3. Asketism

How good are you?

Cool to see that people have very differing preferences on their weapon choices. Bardiche was mentioned a couple of times and I too like it when dealing with adept and below opponents. Having your own play style and favourite gear really suits this game. The thing I've been focusing lately is...
  4. Asketism

How good are you?

I just clocked 140 hours on Exanima. I love the game and have high hopes for Sui Generis. I've been mostly playing the Arena progression. I set up my "slavemaster" and his most treasured fighter + others and hirelings. I have only killed "the troll" on Novice. I enjoy fighting my arena...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.