Recent content by attila16

1. attila16

"Improved footwork" is actually a downgrade?

Try putting Super sampling to medium. For my computer it does a big difference.
  2. attila16

Proposition of improvement in the implementation of hired characters

While it's clear that currently the key is to give them the right weapon for the task, hope they win and make them rank up. This is a process that make you mostly alt-tab out of the game while they do their stuff. In the long run, it's breaking the pace of the Arena. As it is now, it's not...
  3. attila16

Items missing when I enter the arena

You need to equip them for each character level of experience in the character management. From Inept to Expert.
  4. attila16

Shield Issues and Weapons with "Thrust Damage"

The key is to have chain mail on all body parts, you rarely take health damage with chain mail For example, here is one of my character that has a relatively light armor yet barely ever take health damage. You can essentially use that Chain once you reach Adept. Prior to having that, keep your...
  5. attila16

v0.6.1.4d Arena Other Items not appearing for main character.

I have been playing with the v0.6.1.4d for a days now. But today my main character "Other inventory" didn't seem to show anymore. It seem fine with other characters. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=607692904&tscn=1453653101 The items are still on the character and you can...
  6. attila16

Slight Coordination Dyslexia.

The way you should conceive the controls is that your mouse circle is the Sun. W get you closer to it, S get your further from it. When you move your mouse around, it change the trajectory you go toward. In combat you nearly never touch A and D unless you want to stay somewhere with light have...
  7. attila16

Performance killer seems to be lighting, not physics.

What I found is that with my ATI 7950, with graphical option all maxed out. The game run around 30 fps or less like here in the white light. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/364031285152895120/6F75133B2E1AA9FCBB15D7B9E6499C5F57798B06/ If I go into the other light source. It goes up...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.