1. Blodetsprutar

happy birthday

happy birthday
  2. Blodetsprutar

Exanima Novel : Brothel - Red Light District

나는 이것을 읽는 동안 요도에서 정자를 만들었습니다.
  3. Blodetsprutar

Exanima 0.6 Released

I believe Everyone was impressed by what they saw on kickstarter and longed for a playable game, the months and years went by and a community has grown that has followed the game in its detail together with an amazing and "intimate" Dev team. Great work everyone! Great work baremettle. Edit* So...
  4. Blodetsprutar

Exanima Released

Gratz BM
  5. Blodetsprutar

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

Yes that would be pretty nice, just a really simple flashgame with blobs and a directional arrow
  6. Blodetsprutar

Cant you say that, as the system is now, you "fight" the cursor because the opponent just moves away from it comparatively
  7. Blodetsprutar

Wouldnt you make the same input comparatively? Having cursor fixed relative to you and camera fixed on world you need to aim with your mouse on a strafing target, now the opposite, camera free from world and cursor fixed on world you need to aim with the mouse as much as before, giving the same...
  8. Blodetsprutar

Why not make cursor relative to world then? As to keep absolute control
  9. Blodetsprutar

Nothing really, the red circle is the cursor. May be a bit easier to see the grid rotating, it is hastily made in paint :p Is it fixed now?
  10. Blodetsprutar

This is the system soren proposes with a fixed cursor relative to screen: This is the system soren proposes with a fixed cursor relative to world: EDIT* Changed cursor relative to cursor to character *facepalm* EDIT*2 Changed character to screen.
  11. Blodetsprutar

Secrets puzzles and challenges with a tiny chance of ever being found

I hope there wont be wiki entries of everything in the game after a week. I really dig the idea of a collective ignorance of the world, and legends that may or may not be true and only rises to the surface after years of playing and investigation from the community.
  12. Blodetsprutar

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

Does seem to work for me. What does the version number say in the main menu?
  13. Blodetsprutar

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

Nice, not seeing through the doors really adds some more atmosphere, a sense of a real space, instead of having a view where everything is so see through and open when you are exploring.
  14. Blodetsprutar

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

Took a few days to readjust, now im better then ever. Sometimes I find myself dashing when i dont want too due to the light hold threshold could be a tad longer to activate

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.