Recent content by Conan

1. C

More control options

Sorry if this was covered elsewhere, but is there a plan to allow striking while running? Zombies running away, stopping and then running again before I can strike drive me insane and it seems very natural to just swing your sword while running but at the moment this does not seem to work.
  2. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

It's been too long since the last update! Can't wait for the new stuff :-)
  3. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Ok, having played a bit longer I think that combat is now actually worse than before. With heavy weapons it looks alright but when I use a small sword and shield it looks like a puppet being dragged around, possibly because the character is supposed to be fast and nimble? All that being dragged...
  4. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

I think after the Swordman there are 2 more. He's quite difficult because the sword is long and fast. You have to time your strikes right and start striking before you move into range to gain some time.
  5. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

I played a little yesterday and I think it's a bit better. The changes are very subtle but even incremental improvements are great! The difficulty level has not really changed I think.
  6. C

Exanima 0.5.1 Released

Awesome, will test it out! I recently played through the whole game and found it sad that there were no more opponents to fight against with my awesome gear. Would be nice to be able to restart with my gear or use it in the arena at least...
  7. C

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

That sounds exciting, will give it a go later and report anything I find!
  8. C

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

I never run away from a fight ;) Also, in the chest in that room is a belt which I like to take for extra early protection.
  9. C

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

What I don't like about the door change is that before it felt more realistic. If a door has a small window, like many do then I could stand close to it and peek through. I would like this change, if I stand close to a door with a hole then I should be able to peek into a room. Possibly with...
  10. C

I absolutely agree. Since the first zombie got the small axe he is much more difficult and very fast. Killed me quite a few times and now I have to drop the torch and use shield and wood to not loose too much health right in the beginning.
  11. C

After having beaten both arenas with the new movement scheme I can say that overall I like it. Combat is much more dynamic and actually feels much more like real combat. I am not sure whether in real combat anybody would constantly dash around instead of for example simply running when further...
  12. C

Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

Ah yes, sorry. I knew there was a better place
  13. C

Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

I had this visual bug after dragging the dead opponent around a bit. It seems the body got stuck in the shield so that when I equipped the shield some part of the arm is now stretched incredibly long. That poor dead soul is so abused! ;-)
  14. C

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

I like the idea of having cannons, or at least some catapult. It's really good in terms of preparing for a battle. If you know you are going to face a large group of enemies then you prepare the battleground beforehand by dragging a catapult there (or if you siege a fortress). So you can set off...
  15. C

Replayability and "new factor"

I know that the game progresses even if I don't do anything but I think it is a difference if I restart completely with a fresh character. The world has to be in some initialized state and my question is regarding this initial state, whether it is fixed or randomized.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.