Recent content by fluffydino2000

1. fluffydino2000

The great indoors. Now outside.

Excellently put
  2. fluffydino2000

Day night cycle?

I think I can say with some certainty that torches will not run out. The dev's stance on armour durability and hunger/thirst/sleep systems essentially mirrors to this. They don't want to waste the players time by making them stop adventuring (the main focus of the game) by forcing them to go...
  3. fluffydino2000

THE TRUTH

Damn, cover's blown. My handler's gonna be pissed.
  4. fluffydino2000

Thoughts on New Patch Combat

I can't speak to the rest of your post, but to the noob question: Donning armour will in the future slow your movements, if I'm not very much mistaken, but doesn't yet.
  5. fluffydino2000

Gamepad control proposal

For combat, as it is in its current state, this control scheme could work marvellously. However, this game has more than just combat in it. Interacting with the environment would be near impossible with a 360 controller, and the jury's still out on a steam controller. Moreover, the combat is...
  6. fluffydino2000

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

I see Exanima 0.5.0 setup on my account page?
  7. fluffydino2000

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

What if you could have a setting that was a toggle called "Static Combat Camera". What it would do, is allow the camera to be centered on wherever the cursor was when middle click was pressed. Holding middle click would allow rotation about this point and also vertical panning. Releasing it...
  8. fluffydino2000

Thoughts and Ideas General

It could restrict the distance you are able to zoom out to. So you cannot feasibly scout in a helmet, but you can still fight just as effectively (ignoring ranged opponents, which is fair I think).
  9. fluffydino2000

Combat - Question: Weapon parts & damage.

You are correct. Hitting with the haft is so insignificant that no damage is dealt, from what I can tell. However, it can knock someone off-balance and often the head will make light contact somewhere potentially dealing minimal damage.
  10. fluffydino2000

Steam/Greenlight

Maybe an account on here could have a key section where by entering a valid steam key you get the game added to your about page?
  11. fluffydino2000

The Little things are important

I know for a fact there is weather, well rain. I'm pretty certain snow is not being included for now as the setting is an island which isn't big enough for several climates. Maybe? We likely can hunt animals eventually but it will never be the main focus of the game. Crafting also isn't...
  12. fluffydino2000

NDA and YouTube

It's fine to post videos on the forum so long as they don't get posted elsewhere. Being hosted on youtube isn't an issue either, as long as the video is unlisted. Basically, this means people require the link to see the video so it cannot come up from a you tube search. I think most people are...
  13. fluffydino2000

What makes a thaumaturge?

Interesting thread. I'd like to imagine that a thaumaturges potential to cast spells outside their aptitude/discipline is equal to that of any peasant. However, I'd imagine that they are much more likely to do so, given their understanding of another form of thaumaturgy. I'd also like to imagine...
  14. fluffydino2000

Combat Demo Beta Release

Ah, I see. It does sound useful for learning the game. But I'd imagine that actually executing suggestions exactly how the game suggests would be very tricky. What may make more sense is releasing a couple videos of AI fighting with highest skill level. Then displaying the virtual inputs the AI...
  15. fluffydino2000

Combat Demo Beta Release

You will be happy to know that it is usually very clear if a hit is made, and only unclear if the enemy is wearing plate armour. You can also hear quite clearly if you've made a connection. As for your second point, I'm unsure as to what you are describing. Do you mean suggestions of what moves...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.