Recent content by Frushtuck

1. Frushtuck

Journal of an adventurer

Nicely done Bobchaos. And quite well written. Yes you are the necromancer!
  2. Frushtuck

Exanima 0.6.2.0

OUch; Knocked out!!! Marvellous
  3. Frushtuck

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

OUCH Moppy!!
  4. Frushtuck

Combat Gameplay (customization influence)

Sometimes too tall too! Lots of strikes go over the head of tiny guys... I agree with Tony, the Ai should react to crouching, for normal strikes. I only use it for the overhead strike, one crazy blow !!
  5. Frushtuck

Blocking in pugilism

My Guild Master is the only one fighting with his fits, now expert, only with pugilism (lost my last "Guild" and... not again). The sensations are good, and yes it does feel like drunken master sometimes...
  6. Frushtuck

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.2 - Blood!

visually excellent!! pretty good job guys...
  7. Frushtuck

Can't see it either.
  8. Frushtuck

Bonne année à tous, Happy new year, for the first day, what could be better to get a hand on this perhaps unfinished but still new arena mode? That's nice!
  9. Frushtuck

Merry Christmas to the team & fans

Merry Christmas to all, i'll have a swim for this lovely summer Christmas here in Toulouse. And to the devs, hope you're resting and enjoying a bit, but not too much huh, can't wait the next update...
  10. Frushtuck

Old forgotten French castle reclaimed by nature

They liberate an old buddy 2 years ago, from water, near my hometown. http://decouvrir.blog.tourisme-aveyron.com/culture-2/sarrans-2014-cest-parti#.Vmg0_rjhCUk
  11. Frushtuck

What's Next?

Very appetizing overview, let's fall deeper in the arena. One thought tough, about unconsciousness, how long could it realistically last? And so the AI would knock you down and perhaps choose to walk away? Or have a hard time finishing you...
  12. Frushtuck

Thaumaturgy

Already using it!
  13. Frushtuck

MrIdontKnow's Magically Wonderful Guide To The Search Button

incredible, i used the search bar and found this clever and useful guide to it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.