Recent content by Greeny

1. Greeny

The blocking system is broken?

Yes, I understand that. I mean that, as I think, it is no difference, where is cursor located - on the enemy's weapon or elsewhere near the straight line of his strike (where the first point is shield or weapon of defender and the second point is blade of attacker).
  2. Greeny

I did not notice this in game yet. Any proofs if this? I thought blocking depends only on direction in which character is rotated (and I have fulfilled these conditions in most situations in the video).
  3. Greeny

Agree with the shield damage idea, it would be nice. But about blocks. Its OK, if blocking does not work in situations where it is not possible - for example, too strong blow with heavy weapon, or hit in zone, that you physically can't cover with shield or short blade, like feet. And it is...
  4. Greeny

If we talking about Sui Generis, I agree with you. But in Exanima we have no character's skill, only our own. If as a result of ideally performed blocking I still can get damage, and when I using the dodges i can avoid it with 100% chance (if i skilled enough), then I'll try to avoid blocking at...
  5. Greeny

Thanks to all for the fighting tips, i will try some of them, which I did not try yet. But I'm not sad because I can not defeat enemies (I can do it, in fact), I'm sad because I see mechanics that not work well, as I think. If you do all that you can to block the hit (don't press attack button...
  6. Greeny

And I am happy about it. Invisible wall-like shieldblocking is simple and working, but very unrealistic and not graceful mechanics, I'm tired of it. But I can't block them not because of their power and speed, but because my character move his shield too low or to high, or in wrong direction...
  7. Greeny

Maybe it's really not a problem, ok. Maybe it makes me angry, because I know that there are blows that I could not be able to block, and can only dodge them. That is the problem - I dont know, are the perfectly moving in Exanima possible. I don't know, how to move, to make a 100% successful...
  8. Greeny

Hi all! First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm big fan of you, guys, and I watching development of Sui Generis/Exanima since kickstarter campaign. Medieval rpg and slashers are my favorite genres, I have spent many hours in Mount&Blade, War of the Roses/Vikings, and when i saw your game...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.