Recent content by hredthel

1. hredthel

Hey Madoc, will I be able to run your game?

SCARY BIOS NUMBERS!!!! naw, actually I haven't needed overclocking. I could use some juice for the 3DsMax renders but for games i'm set. <<<<(proud amd budget system) (no offence MrIdk. I'm sure your Intel setup is orgasmic)
  2. hredthel

Colour and the World

we definitely don't want any invisible barriers, just natural ones THANK YOU Scale doesn't matter much when the content is fulfilling. I think we can all agree on that. As far as TESI and TesII are concerned, it took 15-20 minutes of solid sprinting to reach the next town. That is obscene...
  3. hredthel

I have 4x4g sniper vs 2x8g. My MB doesn't prioritize channels 1 and 3 like most intel boards. Can we put our PC's next to each other and see if they make babies?
  4. hredthel

pfffffffff my grandma surfs MSN on a better build
  5. hredthel

Character Replacements

I can't see it being feasible IRL. People can't be trusted haha.
  6. hredthel

Character Replacements

I don't think this is going to be a Korean MMO. Haha and how does monetary status affect your mettle as a gamer? Besides, I could pay for the server access, and grief you even worse when I murder everyone. I get the idea, but imagine if you could kill NPC's in WoW?
  7. hredthel

Graphics & Visuals

Laughs, Sorry Madoc, I'm never afraid of critique ingoing or outgoing, I'm actually quite remorseful when it offends people. If you stop those awesome screencaps, I think we'd all die of hunger while refreshing our browsers! And thank you very much for the reply. Seriously. I've bounced a few...
  8. hredthel

Character Replacements

I think it was Madoc who mentioned you would be loading server instances. I don't think you need to be worried about multiplayer: Why would they make a game that we could ruin so easily?
  9. hredthel

Graphics & Visuals

I think Tony was talking about the collision, which is what I thought (I'm usually wrong though). It does look as if the objects are floating a few inches above the floor. I didn't really notice anything weird about the camera being Isometric, I never can tell unless I see movement in that view...
  10. hredthel

Character Replacements

Then, you are alone. It will make you respect character choices in the game world more, whether you like whom your character has become or not.
  11. hredthel

Thoughts and Ideas General

Yeah, I was. Must have forgot the quote part.
  12. hredthel

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

Madoc, that is awesome to look at! I expected your characters to be 7k-12k (geared, not naked). Would there ever be a way to see these characters faceted so 3d nerds like myself could oogle at the poly's? You guys did such a smooth job, please keep the updates coming!
  13. hredthel

I'll double my pledge if you double yours!

If Sui Generis and Wasteland2 prove amazing games, they will make up for every shitty game I've wasted investment in for the last seven years. Right now, two companies across the globe are making the two distinct games that I have been slavering for: both at the same time, and both look amazing...
  14. hredthel

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

@Kieran and the rest of the team: Fucking amazing!!!! I am blown away that you are taking such a realistic approach to equipment. No slot system? Revolutionary! I love it all.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.