Recent content by JBlak

1. JBlak

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Feels as though mace speed has been buffed. Anyone else agree? Edit: Feels as though they buffed all of the weapon speeds! I like it! I can make some seriously sweet plays now.
  2. JBlak

Master Fights Easier Than Expert Fights Because Masters Only Use Slow Polearms

I can easily defeat a fully-plated master with a swift one-handed sword, doesn't even take that long. Should Masters use weapons other than polearms?
  3. JBlak

The level 4

My first impression was that it was very reminiscent of Dwemer architecture. On subsequent playthroughs I have concluded that level 4 is in fact spiderman's lair.
  4. JBlak

Level 4 Grid Cartographer Map (version 2)

Well, some people like spoilers due to there being different definitions of fun for different people. The kind of spoilers I do respect are plot spoilers, of which there aren't many, at this stage of the game development cycle. I don't really care for item location spoilers in RPG games as I...
  5. JBlak

Ah those. I redid that area, and forgot to annotate those high quality lootboxes back in. The reason being when I first mapped that area, I did not know how to do diagonal walls.
  6. JBlak

(Bug) speedglitch

I think you've discovered thaumaturgy.
  7. JBlak

The lootboxes I've labelled are 'chests' which have consistently given me quality loot (good coverage metal armour, poleaxe). I've left out all the cabinets, drawers which gave more mundane loot. As for the the bathroom,
  8. JBlak

Exanima 0.6 Released

I love the Spiderman-Elder-Scrolls-Dwarven inspired art style of level 4!
  9. JBlak

[Bug] Crude Comb (possible minor spoiler)

First time I encountered it it was also a purple square. The next time I booted the game it had normal textures.
  10. JBlak

Has anyone mapped this out? or do I need to get out my graph paper?

I mapped it! http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/level-4-grid-cartographer-map-version-1.2891/
  11. JBlak

Hi, this is my first attempt at using Grid Cartographer. Mapping this level out was surprisingly fun! If you have any suggestions/revisions, please reply to this thread. Updated Version 2 14th November
  12. JBlak

Anybody discovered how to savescum in 0.6 (in the name of cartographic science)?

I falsely deducted that I only needed to back up the .set file since it's the only file where the last modified time stamp matches when I exited the game.
  13. JBlak

Anybody discovered how to savescum in 0.6 (in the name of cartographic science)?

I admit that playing Bethesda games with quicksave/quickload during my impressionable adolescence has spoiled me a bit too much...
  14. JBlak

I tried backing up the 1kb .set file, to copy it back into the correct directory after I died. However, that didn't work. Anybody found a workaround?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.