Recent content by K.L.R.G.

1. K.L.R.G.

T is for torch

@Greenbrog: Congratulation ... you made me run around with a broom over my shoulders through my narrow apartement-doors ... And actually ... I don't see the problem ... I can't run full speed with it but the character with it's armour on never looks like she runs in full speed anyway. If you...
  2. K.L.R.G.

T is for torch

One of the things that bug me is that you can't wear a Two-handed sword AND your torch. You carry the sword over your shoulder with one hand. Being able to hold a torch with the over hand and dropping it shouldn't be that kind of a problem ... It didn't need a panic button ... The character...
  3. K.L.R.G.

so the... Troll

He's the ONLY enemy in the game that can pummel me in the ground easily. There is no other enemy yet that is even near his thread-level ... Of course he is something like the "boss" of this stage ... He has even a deliberatly put trap-door to lure him in ... Design-wise he is the "boss" ... And...
  4. K.L.R.G.

so the... Troll

I finally played the 4th level today and oh my god ... the atmosphere is ingenious ... It's sooo creepy ... Especially when you meet the troll-demon-something ... So I ran into the troll and finally died the first time after a Checkpoint ... Glad to find out that you keep all your stuff as soon...
  5. K.L.R.G.

Undead Tavern Meeting ... (AI Bug?)

I waited there for atleast 2 minutes and they just stood there. And I am pretty sure that the AI was overstrained with more than two undead wanting to pass the door ... Especially when everything was fine later after I brought some distance between them and me and it miraculously works again ...
  6. K.L.R.G.

Undead Tavern Meeting ... (AI Bug?)

I started from level 1 on and so far I enjoy some of the changes in the AI. But when I reached the tavern in level 2 (entering from south) a lot of undead just stood around, maybe blocking each other ... When I entered the tavern later from the east they seemed to walk around normally ... And...
  7. K.L.R.G.

[Suggestion] Archery Mechanics

Bows are great and fascinating weapons and all (I do archery myself), but I don't see how they would make that much sense in the Exanima context. It might make sense in Sui Generis that is supposed to have a large open overworld. In a dungeon like environment it doesn't make that much sense if...
  8. K.L.R.G.

[OPINION] Repeated Failure is Getting Frustrating

@Greenbrog : I don't know how to word it better, but do you really think that the developers have every little detail they'll have to work on in their head yet? Do you think Madoc would have found out that the delay with the doors was unintuitive if not for anybody who "whined" about it? There...
  9. K.L.R.G.

@blobface Wow, I am always surprised how fast people think somebody want to change the mechanics of their precious ... The only thing I am trying to find out now is, if they want to change a small little graphical detail in the future to make it more reasonable ... You know .. I have enough...
  10. K.L.R.G.

More Attractive Female Hairstyles Needed

I am definitely missing some braided hairstyles ... For one they are authentic and they look good. And they make sense when you wear helmets and stuff. Something like that for examples: Dark Souls also had a neat looking braided hairstyle that made sense for a fighter. Makes just much more...
  11. K.L.R.G.

@NachoDawg : I don't rant. I'm just annoying people about some minor details in an apart from that surprisingly realistic game-environment. And I am not convinced that the whole door mechanic in gameplay-terms is enhancing the experience. @Madoc: That's an interesting detail. I never had the...
  12. K.L.R.G.

Believe me ... I'm still waiting for that one scroll or book that excactly breaks down how a mad sorcerer enslaved the whole underground colony and turns the inhabitants into watching slaves that are bound to specific watch-positions while they are magically programmed to not open doors so that...
  13. K.L.R.G.

@Murf: I still don't buy this argument. Of course you do not see that anywhere. Because in all books, comics and movies they "lock" the doors with keys, door bolts or other typical door mechanics ... That's why most zombies obviously hammer at the doors until they break ... because obviously a...
  14. K.L.R.G.

Like bullethead said. They are zombies as far as you can define a zombie by popculture standard. Because if they were not there would still be no excuse for not opening a door when angry. As far as I remember from atleast the northern european mythology (is that a thing?) there where the in...
  15. K.L.R.G.

@Zoltan : I would love to see that. It would make the game incredibly more frustrating, but also very very exciting again. And it would give the whole zombie-AI a real purpose. But as far as I know it's only planned that there will be some newer enemytypes in future levels that will be able to...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.