Recent content by MangoMarr

1. MangoMarr

3D motion reality Gameplay?

If you look at the 'Software' branch in their FAQ, it states that the Unity and Unreal engines are basically supported off the bat - just needs simple patching. Other engines require a deeper commitment, but the SDK apparently lifts the burden there also. So, not quite as simple as I was...
  2. MangoMarr

Rather cynical! :) Indeed it won't have much support initially, but the homebrew nature of it has garnered a lot of attention. It all depends on how the sales figures go. Actually, don't loads of people already have them pre-ordered? I've heard it'll only take a relatively simple patch for most...
  3. MangoMarr

I would say probably not. Sui Generis isn't being made to look good from that perspective. I would welcome anyone trying though.
  4. MangoMarr

Melee Combat

Madoc has discussed the 'easy to play, difficult to master' style of combat already inherent in their system. I wouldn't pass too much judgement on the combat until you actually give it a go, as Madoc suggests himself.
  5. MangoMarr

Interesting weapons

Have traps been mentioned much before? Sprung traps (maybe carry one at a time) could be useful. A bear trap that severely hinders the movement of larger enemies (such as that ogre/troll thing in the video). Maybe even a thaumaturgic spell that lifts dirt out of the ground leaving a pit to...
  6. MangoMarr

Computer Specs

6GB is by no means on the lower side, it's probably just above average - as many people are still sticking with 4GB. You should also worry about RAM the least in a laptop, could you post your laptop's CPU and GPU? Type 'dxdiag' into 'Start' and you'll find this information.
  7. MangoMarr

Extremely impressed and worried

I also discovered SG when TotalBiscuit used it as background footage during a Content Patch - he didn't even mention it verbally, but I loved the aesthetic and the combat so I rewound and saw the 'Sui Generis' name flash up. I don't know how long £160k (+PayPal) can keep a dev team going, the...
  8. MangoMarr

Music and Sounds

This is a fantastic thread that has been driving force for making me sign up. The gothic, baroque themes and dynamic musical score ideas give me great hope for this game; it seems its headed very much in the same direction as Matt Uelman - as suggested by BrecMadak further up. No musical score...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.