Recent content by Mati9319

1. Mati9319

Exanima 0.6.5.4

In other news: what's that latest 681 MB update? :o
  2. Mati9319

About character data save in "Sui Generis"

Thanks for the response! Well, I could've sworn I've seen some posts about this (about year ago) with people kinda raging at this idea, also comparing it to a DRM system of sorts (like I did in my email). Anyway, it doesn't matter now. I'm just happy that my greatest fear about SG is gone for...
  3. Mati9319

About character data save in "Sui Generis"

So, over one year ago (on 12 IV 2016 to be precise) I've sent a message to "[email protected]" with questions regarding economy and save data storage. I still haven't received any response, so that's why I created this thread now. The question is: Is the idea for online-ONLY character...
  4. Mati9319

Dialogue

I'm all for text-based dialogue system, simply because it gives so much more possibilities than a voiced dialogue. I mean, in game like "Sui Generis" I expect the dialogues to be (mostly) procedurally generated based on A LOT of factors (time of the day, surroundings, our appearance, NPC's mood...
  5. Mati9319

Ideas for recruiting/managing companions

Well, I'm not gonna lie. All the things you mentioned are pretty much on point. The ideas I posted were merely a raw schematic of how things may work, but executing them with consideration of what you've written would give a perfect outcome. Would be nice, but probably also really, REALLY...
  6. Mati9319

Ideas for recruiting/managing companions

If I'm not mistaken, it was already stated that there will be a possibility of recruiting NPCs to join us in Sui Generis. I've decided to expand this concept a bit and post my ideas on few things. Recruiting people: we can ask anyone to join us, not everyone's gonna want to join us, if...
  7. Mati9319

Ideas for stealth kills

I never said it is, only that it's probably gonna be really tricky to score a headshot (which I wouldn't mind as long as it can be mastered like pugilism matches for example). A bit cliché to be honest, but certainly gets the job done.
  8. Mati9319

Ideas for stealth kills

Sounds good too, but shooting someone right in the head is probably going to be extremely tricky... or not? Also (regarding "from far away" idea) it would be great to be able to cause accidents (poisoning food or just using game physics properly). Now THAT would be a perfectly stealth way to...
  9. Mati9319

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Well, you were right! I just needed to move some items to my strongbox and the problem's solved. It would be really nice to have some icon indicating that we can't carry more items though. For someone who never experienced that before it's hard to tell if it's a bug or not.
  10. Mati9319

Exanima 0.6.5.4

I've just found a VERY annoying bug. Namely, I'm unable to put items in my inventory. I can put everything inside my strongbox, but literally nothing in my inventory. When I release LMB in order to put any item, it just teleports to where it was earlier. Also, does anyone know if tokens...
  11. Mati9319

Ideas for stealth kills

Sounds fair enough, but will it be silent enough to not raise any suspicion around us? I hope so.
  12. Mati9319

Ideas for stealth kills

I just came up with it and I think it may actually work! First of all, in order to trigger a stealth kill, ALL of the following requirements must be met: our victim doesn't know about our presence (in other words: we need to approach them silently, without being seen by them or by any other...
  13. Mati9319

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Just a minute ago, I decided to see how the new game screen looks like (the one with a few character "classes" to choose). Remembering how a few updates ago there were about 4-5 classes (including Unknown), I clicked "New Game" and... Well, I don't know if it's a bug or something, but now I...
  14. Mati9319

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Very nice update! It's great to see how you continuously add new and improve existing features of the game! Unfortunately, the issue I mentioned in this post still persists. Only gameplay in arenas is smooth (even reaching 100 FPS at times!), but the rest of the game is about 30 FPS and...
  15. Mati9319

Exanima 0.6.5.3

So how it's possible that (for example) "Dark Souls" runs much better on my new notebook (about 30FPS all the time with 1920x1080 resolution) than on the previous one (about 10FPS all the time with 1366x768 resolution)?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.