Recent content by muxanuk_the_proctor

1. muxanuk_the_proctor

Exanima 0.8.1.5 Beta

From what i read in Discord straight "Minecraftlike" crafting of items won't be a thing in Exanima/Sui, although there will be alchemy, mostly related to Thaumaturgic part of the game, that i suppose will affect items like Fire-Longsword or Potions.
  2. muxanuk_the_proctor

Imediate Texture problems in new Beta

I've just downloaded Beta ver. and ran my previous Compaign save. First thing i noticed was wrong texture map of Fire Greatsword. Then i launched the game and tried to test it out and imediately got Fire particles mis textured. I think it can be just the problem of previous saves.
  3. muxanuk_the_proctor

Cruel Instaban without any notice

Oh, i thought i was asked in Discord. I understand now, and will no longer appeal further, excuse me for enthropy.
  4. muxanuk_the_proctor

i saw no messeges, if i did i'd change it right away, i'm sure i did not see anything. If it was in main chat - not my problem. You know how it is hard to see every messege in thede
  5. muxanuk_the_proctor

Hello, i made it back to discord server not long ago, and after 2 days got banned for something i did not know was even a thing in that server. Without any warning or notice from mods. Bot says it was becouse of "Nazi photography and issues following moderator commands". But no one said me even...
  6. muxanuk_the_proctor

Can you unban in discord pls or at least tell me why i was banned

thx a lot, although i just love kitties <3
  7. muxanuk_the_proctor

Can you unban in discord pls or at least tell me why i was banned

I got banned like 1-1.5 month ago. It was after i was discussing something off-top with members. The next morning i wake up i was banned. I think i may have fluided too much, i can not see another cause. I have got one warning from a mod but it was a half a week before that and i believe i did...
  8. muxanuk_the_proctor

Coffee Diary 15/2/21

Hey, been wondering lately where can i get Beta code for steam public beta. Does anyone has any clues?
  9. muxanuk_the_proctor

Texture Issue

I'd say that it is a common issue. I bet this is all caused by procedural characters as you can customise your obesity and other crucial body parameters those can cause such model bending.
  10. muxanuk_the_proctor

Most Interesting and/or Embarassing Deaths?

Never let Derrin posses pole weapons Once i was peacefully exploring 1st level, and thought that it would be a great idea to lend 2-handed sword to my fellow. The result was awfully funny as at the exact next hostile encounter i awkwardly merge to dodge oponent's blow and right after it Derrin...
  11. muxanuk_the_proctor

Coffee Diary 25/1/21

There is no doubt that damage system needs some rework, although these mechanics are not hard to implement, even dismemberment. But Baremetlle, as i know for now, are working out the most crusial game mechanics that will be used everywhere like procedural itemisation. We just need to give them...
  12. muxanuk_the_proctor

Coffee Diary 11/1/21

Oh thank the Great Spellgiver, new thick images of metal to keep me on.
  13. muxanuk_the_proctor

Sword Academy

Hello, i want to share one of my own findings too. Basically if you swing Arena Pole Hammer from left to right it not only gains more speed then from right to left swing but also has more chance to hit the Head. I'm guessing that it works with any Pole Weapon. I had one-tapped lotta people like...
  14. muxanuk_the_proctor

Inventory and inventory ideas...

Damn bro you got the whole Archive laughing.
  15. muxanuk_the_proctor

Are you actually excited about magic in Sui Generis?

That's somewhat natural opinion after devs' own words "low fantasy game". But i myself want to advice you to go through game lore. Personaly i had same opinion for first few hours in-game, then i soon came to conclusion that Thaumaturgy is one of the few grim misterious things that add the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.