Recent content by Nikht S539

1. N

Maps...

I'm confused, every map I've found is at the "end" of every level. You still have to go through and experience almost the entire level before seeing a drawing of it. Why is that such a big deal?
  2. N

Any news when the next update will drop?

I'm doubtful, the skull has eye sockets and while the creature's eyes might be covered, that seems a little "handwavian" for BareMettle. Not to mention that horns are bone connected to the skull. Breaking them off, or sawing them off, would leave marks on the skull. A detail that I'm sure BM...
  3. N

I Absolutely Love This Game

I lift seven times a week, thank you! :^) Yea, I actually remembered feint was a thing that I could do, felt silly after thinking about it. I use it to engage whenever a zombie isn't immediately hostile, which seeing how level 2 is going, isn't going to be a problem for much longer. I know that...
  4. N

I Absolutely Love This Game

The positives of this game have been said dozens of times over, and I believe everyone here sees the appeal so I won't go over it again. However, I wil criticize what I have seen in my own experiences. And I have to say it completely pisses me off to no end. I have never played a game that...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.