Recent content by oncrack1

1. O

Functional Cloaks

There literally has to be stats tho right for the game to function? I thought it was like this.... Two hand Axe = hurts more + slower short sword = hurts less + faster armour = more defensive + slower robes = less defensive + faster rather than numeric representation, ergo there are stats...
  2. O

Functional Cloaks

Simplez, you answered your own question! Make good AI + balance weapons and equipment! Perhaps the ring does +5 stealth (or w/e) and just comes with an effect akin to invisibility. or we could just have the chance to enchant one with whatever stats we want and just get charged a ton of...
  3. O

Reactional world faction changes

Yeah, if being the word this all hinges on.... I think pretty much everyone including myself is expecting a lot out of this game perhaps too much ( even more than even a $60/£40 full priced game), we'll just have to wait and see (which is the hardest part). The combat looks great, so do the...
  4. O

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

There really needs to be as many references and easter eggs in this game as possible! Urban knights who say Ni!
  5. O

Hhmmm, read the paper, not sure why the author used F.E.A.R wouldn't class that game as having amazing AI even back in 06, but maybe I'm just biased after playing F3AR. Anyway I see why you linked it, and SG would defiantly need some form of dynamic cognition in its AIs to fix the stuff I break...
  6. O

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Maybe the the main character will be one of the Knights who say Ni and we'll have to go on a quest for a Shrubbery.... sorry I killed it
  7. O

Effects on the character

Also.... what about burns, infection, amputation etc. This is why we have to draw the line somewhere I guess, although realistic I think that sort of stuff is a bit too gory.
  8. O

Effects on the character

Point taken... however, if scars were implemented and looking at the combat of the game so far, after every bit of fighting your face is going to look like mince meat... chicks don't dig mince meat.... do they?
  9. O

Functional Cloaks

I just want an invisibility cloak......... or a ring ;)
  10. O

Effects on the character

The only problem I can image coming up these cosmetic affects especially permanent scars, is the vain out there won’t want scars to permanently deface there character. I remember playing fable 2 every time you got knocked out a.k.a killed, you would have a scar placed on your body, it was cool...
  11. O

Interesting ideas love the whole cause and affect theory, even though you could totally ruin the game world for yourself in a multitude of ways. Following on from your example, when killing off all of the food supply the guards that would be posted around fields in order to defend them would...
  12. O

Random Events

My thoughts on random events, if are to be included: As the traditional questing system had pretty much been thrown out of the window with this game (and that’s not a totally bad thing either) and you can possibly murder off the main antagonist day one, what can we expect from the random...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.