Recent content by Prince Charming

1. Prince Charming

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

Well in my honest opinion i find swords to be op. They are the fastest, require least amount of momentum to do any hurtful damage + you can hug with it and it will do damage T:T I don't know if anyone else feels this but I just wanted it out there ^^
  2. Prince Charming

haha and shield skills and duel wield :P then it will be "complete" ^^
  3. Prince Charming

Agreed. The two arenas are great! Just in different ways. I really do appreciate them both, also in different ways :D
  4. Prince Charming

Not to be a party pooper here but I kinda miss the old arena. Yes there are all these new aspects to arena mode but I miss the simplicity. Where I could just quickly equip items i wanted to practice with and then faced foes "endlessly" and tried new tricks. Now, on the other hand, I feel like I...
  5. Prince Charming

Thrust

Yes, what I actually meant by this was the amounts of attacks rather than both weapons "dealing the same damage". The functionality of weapons are reasonably fair at the moment. and I have no quarrel with this. By unfair advantage I meant that some weapons would have 4 basic attacks where others...
  6. Prince Charming

Thrust

:P
  7. Prince Charming

Thrust

Hello! :D First of all I'd like to say keep up the good work! Everything so far is excellent! ^^ Secondly I have thought a lot about the Thrust attack which, if I am not mistaken, will be implemented as a standard attack for a couple of weapons. I thought maybe why not apply it to all weapons...
  8. Prince Charming

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

Am looking forward to it! ^^ Another thing I am looking forward to is the archery. The physics, seeing the arrow pierce the target and have them rag-doll to the ground is quite exciting! Very interested in how the mechanics will be regarding the bows and arrows! ^^ P.S. Perhaps put in a better...
  9. Prince Charming

I have now also played through the Exanima, and must say that I could get used to this control system. Just re-practice it all :D It is definitively an improvement overall. ^^
  10. Prince Charming

No, this is not at all what I was trying to say. When I said new dashes or the like, by this I meant the control system of these dashes since that is the topic of discussion. I just expressed my opinion on the matter of the "new" control system that's all. ^^
  11. Prince Charming

I must say having fought in the arena and beaten it on the expert mode a couple of times with various weapons in this new patch, the combat in general feels easier. It took a while to get into the new system of movement and I have mixed feelings about it. Pros are definitely that the diagonal...
  12. Prince Charming

Exanima Beta Released - NDA Lifted

Congrats!
  13. Prince Charming

Am impatient! wants it... needs it now! :D

Am impatient! wants it... needs it now! :D
  14. Prince Charming

Finally beat expert with no helm! :D and no use of the massive plate armor with sword and shield XD

Finally beat expert with no helm! :D and no use of the massive plate armor with sword and shield XD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.