Recent content by Rivet95

1. Rivet95

7.0 Startup Error

This solved the issue. Thanks for the quick reply!
  2. Rivet95

7.0 Startup Error

I can't figure out how to embed images, and the preview shows my attempts to have failed, so here's an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/32ypxX6 Update: re-installation did not solve the problem. It occurs when trying to open Exanima, either from steam or the executable. It stalls for a moment...
  3. Rivet95

(,=

Spent thirteen gold hiring adept hirelings, raised a character up to the same level. One fight, both died and the character almost did. Those ogres don't screw around.
  4. Rivet95

More Arena Equipment

I think it would really add to the replayability of the arena mode if the newer weapons and armour available in the campaign were made available in the arena store. None of the magic equipment, but everything else would be great. I recognise it might slightly spoil the type of equipment you...
  5. Rivet95

Switching Weapons&Inventory

I know, but I don't see it in the equipment screen where you would manage skills and load outs. And, for some reason placing items in the inventory slot in the equipment screen doesn't carry the items into the matches.
  6. Rivet95

Switching Weapons&Inventory

The new mechanic, for switching weapons, isn't explained aside from a button prompt in the control screen (from what I've seen). So, I'd like to make an inquiry as to how to set it up. There doesn't seem to be a secondary inventory option in the manage-fighter screen; but I have seen such...
  7. Rivet95

Shield's Vanishing (Arena 0.6.1.0)

The first instance of this, I bought a shield for my next rank- I was closed to ranking up, so I figured it could sit tight for a match or two. Then, coming to equip it a little while later, it was no where to be found. Not in any inventory, not in the group inventory, not equipped to any...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.