Recent content by Snipa299

1. S

Daggers.

O.O I must acquire one of these daggers. Where might a combatant wish to find such an edged weapon?
  2. S

Healing salves

Yeeaaa... Anybody in that sort of condition is likely to die soon. VERY soon...
  3. S

What kind of stealth system would you like to see?

Hmm, just adding a +5 damage type of bonus would be against the game's claim to being unique, but if anything it would be nice to see a few things that might at least give an exp bonus towards a certain skill.
  4. S

Healing salves

You deserve more likes. Personally, I really like the NEOscavenger health system. It would be interesting though to see some sort of rudimentary crafting system and different health values for limbs. Heh, imagine fighting a zombie in the first level and it gets a lucky strike, severing your hand...
  5. S

What kind of stealth system would you like to see?

Unrelated to the noise, but what if we just replace the overhand power attack with a stabbing animation? It could be able to change depending on where you aim the cursor, like overhand stab if you put the cursor over the head/neck or a thrust if you have it aimed at their core. The damage would...
  6. S

Optional hand-dominance, permanent wounds/blood

I was just playing the arena mode in the beta and I noticed there actually is persistent wounds on your character now. I managed to slice open someone's belly and my weapon left a big bloody streak on them, so half of your suggestion is already here. :3 (It'd still be nice to see a head go...
  7. S

Optional hand-dominance, permanent wounds/blood

I made an account just so I could click like on this. It would be amazing to see the little details like this, and it may make the world a little less harsh when you pick a fight with the wrong stick-wielding zombie.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.