Recent content by turtleman

1. turtleman

Ranged Weapons?

this has inspired me to make a sling wish me luck:) edit: and thanks for the reply astrodinosaur man
  2. turtleman

Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

i have a GTX 660 and 8 gb of ram and an intel core i7 860 which is 2.80 Ghz would this be able to run sui generis?
  3. turtleman

Ranged Weapons?

And by the way is the insider forum worth it?
  4. turtleman

Ranged Weapons?

Ooh i have an idea of using body thaumaturgy to make your slings wind up more powerful so when it hits someone it punctures through and out the other side now that i think about it i would really like to see thaumaturgically charged munitions such as a sling stone that explodes on impact the...
  5. turtleman

Ranged Weapons?

but how would the sling control?
  6. turtleman

Ranged Weapons?

cool idea now i want to throw rocks at that pesky ogre
  7. turtleman

Ranged Weapons?

so, ranged weapons i know a bow will be in the game i am assuming there will also be a crossbow what other throwing weapons do you guys want in the game? personally i want throwing knives and axes, javelins and it would be interesting to know if a sling would work with the physics i am guessing...
  8. turtleman

Digital Alpha tier Questions

thanks mister fluffy dino sir for your helpful answers
  9. turtleman

Digital Alpha tier Questions

stay awhile and listen, the purpose of this thread as you may have guessed is to answer my questions about the alpha tier so lets get to them 1)it says two digital copies of the prelude,full game and soundtrack and early access to beta and alpha versions does this mean that i receive two...
  10. turtleman

Momentum & Kinetic force...

Running and knocking someone off their feet hey? tackle feature anyone? but seriously with these physics tackling a demon off a cliff just got that much more fun (greetings to everyone its my first day here please be nice)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.