Recent content by Vanguarda

1. Vanguarda

About the parry mechanic:

10/10 Pls remove shield
  2. Vanguarda

I have problems with Shields when they are big and the weapon my opponent has is also big, like the 1h sword. When In using a weapon with greater reach then the shield opponent, I have no problems, the fight ends quickly and I dont take hits, most of the time. Now, with no considerably reach...
  3. Vanguarda

I have to say this patch is really good tbh, a real improvement. The attack animations with 2h are much better, the game feels more consistent. New parry animations work great só far. Shield seems rather OP now. They can parry and attack at the same time, this is kinda broken imo, too strong...
  4. Vanguarda

Try turning a bit to the right agaisnt left attacks, as in one of my early posts I Said, its a bit counter intuitive imo, the animation and how you must manipulate it. Looking just a bit to the right is the safest posture to parry with polearms in my experience Its like, when your warrior do...
  5. Vanguarda

Try with polearms, 2h swords got good animations. I find rather hard with polearms sometimes tbh
  6. Vanguarda

Hey my friend! Sorry for being confusing tbh sometimes I'm not very good in making myself clear. You got a fair point, but think about the dungeon for a . moment: you cant always Dodge due limited space só you are forced ti parry. Its way too dangerous and a considerably hard to pull of propely...
  7. Vanguarda

Well at least in my experience, it is kinda 100% sure you will parry a attack in exanima, as long as your balance is ok and you use the mouse to help the parry animation save you, and the game is in slomo só you can really control the wiggling idle stance. Also if you just parry in chiv you are...
  8. Vanguarda

Thanks you Mr Tim! Upper body more stiff will probably make things a lot better really. The iddle animation needs to be versatile, as in its a solid ground for attacking or deffending. In my peasant build the iddle animation is too fragile, making parry fails sometimes. I was thinking here...
  9. Vanguarda

Using slomotion, what I saw about Chamber blocks is that they only "work" when you are already out of the way. If the attack is on a good range and arc (normal bot swings for example), the windup animation doesnt have enouth power to deflect the attack, neither it provides a "parry" script for...
  10. Vanguarda

Thanks a lot Mr. Parco, I'm a noob with these things you know, I'm gonna try it out! Thanks!
  11. Vanguarda

How do you do it Mr. Parco?
  12. Vanguarda

I'm gonna try it! Mate I just found a way to play in slomo: play with a character that has long hair full of physics, against another person with long hair. Seriously my pc can't handle it properly as it is a potato, so physics lag causes the game to go slomotion. Beautiful tbh Oh man I wish...
  13. Vanguarda

Do make the video man! Take your time, I find really nice to see how other players deal with the combat mechanics! I find the parrry more unreliable when I'm using weapons that has polearms set of animations. The worse one is the animation to parry left-to-right attacks, where the parry...
  14. Vanguarda

Hey nice videos man! After watching them for a few times, notice that in the first fight more often then not you use little dodge backwards. Also a parry that doesn't work at 1:03, that kind of thing costs your life sometimes. Notice how you did what you could to parry it, but it fails. Maybe...
  15. Vanguarda

Well then, show me how pros deal with fights. I thought that guy from Mr. Vold's video was a good player, and all he does is backward dodge and attack. He does some quite good and strong attacks but essentialy its dodge and attack spam. Do you have any video showing people fighting with other...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.